Myrtle Beach Insider: Specialty Shops
Here’s the latest on Myrtle Beach shopping news and specialty shops around the area from our staff of local experts. For more Myrtle Beach news and tourism updates, check out the Myrtle Beach Insider blog:
Find the perfect souvenir at Myrtle Beach specialty shops!
From shops that sell Mayan artifacts, magnets and magic kits to those that specialize in hot sauce, nostalgic novelties and treasures from the sea, you’re sure to find lots of interesting items on your Myrtle Beach shopping trip.
You’ll find places that sell only purple items, holiday-themed gift shops and T-shirt shops with every style, design and slogan you could possibly imagine. You’ll also find iconic gift shops like the Gay Dolphin, old-school record stores like Judy’s House of Oldies and top-notch relaxation spots like Pawleys Island Hammock Shops.
And that’s just a taste of the many amazing Myrtle Beach specialty shops. In all, there’s an endless array of interesting items to buy.
No matter what part of the Grand Strand you explore — from Little River and North Myrtle Beach down to Pawleys Island and Georgetown — there’s a bevy of specialty shops, gift shops and beachwear shops to explore.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Water temperatures continue to above average for February | Weekly Fishing Report
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- A SUPER list of SUPER parties for the SUPER BOWL
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six concerts to consider this weekend in Myrtle Beach and along the coast
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Best Romantic Restaurants in the Myrtle Beach SC area
- USA Today tabs Top 10 luxury hotels in the Myrtle Beach area
- Shelling in Myrtle Beach: Beachcombing tips for visitors and how to start a collection
- Comings & Goings: Changes in Myrtle Beach SC including a new amusement and new restaurants