Find a store
If you know what kind of shopping you’re looking for or where you want to go, choose the area or type of shop you want below. You can also search by name or keyword:
From the blog
Here’s the latest on the best boutiques and shopping in Myrtle Beach around the area from our staff of local experts. For more tourism updates, check out the Myrtle Beach Insider blog:
The 29th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Festival and Parade kicked off on a cold Saturday on Main Street...Read more
Find the beach’s best styles at Myrtle Beach boutiques!
Shoppers throughout the south pride themselves on creating a unique southern style that combines down home country decor with haute couture.
No place is this well-known combination of classy and classic more evident than the many Myrtle Beach boutiques which specialize in selling distinctive items that showcase the proud tradition of high-quality southern craftsmanship.
Whether it’s men’s, women’s or children’s clothing and accessories or handmade gifts and artwork you’re looking for, you’re sure to find something special with a Myrtle Beach shopping trip to these local boutiques.
You’ll find several scattered about the Grand Strand from North Myrtle Beach down to Pawleys Island and Georgetown, with quite a few unique boutiques located at shopping centers such as Broadway at the Beach, Barefoot Landing and The Market Common.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Entertainment, rooftop bar and restaurant coming to RipTydz on Myrtle Beach oceanfront in 2017
- Paula Deen to bring southern cooking, kitchen gadgets and decor to Broadway at the Beach
- Wind, up-and-down temperatures confuse fish | Weekly Fishing Report
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six songs you need to know for the 2017 Boathouse Summer Concert Series
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break 2017: 5 Places to go from Mild to Wild
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Snoop Dogg coming to the Myrtle Beach House of Blues