Looking for some last minute gift ideas? Many restaurants and retailers offer incentives and bonus c...Read more
From the blog
Latest tourism news & updates
Here are the most recent posts from our staff of local experts. For more Myrtle Beach tourism news, the latest reviews on local attractions and restaurants and announcements about events and things to do, check out the Myrtle Beach Insider Blog:
As you begin navigating the Boardwalk you will want to make sure that you do not miss anything. Belo...Read more
Whether you want a T-shirt, nautical gift or something extremely unique to mark your family vacation when you visit Myrtle Beach, you can find it all along the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk.
Shops like the iconic Gay Dolphin Gift Cove provide visitors with a bevy of items from which to choose, from the extremely affordable to lavish.
Don’t forget the ones at home on your next trip to Myrtle Beach SC. Bring them a trinket or treasure from one of the many shops the downtown area has to offer … and enjoy a scenic oceanfront view and stroll along the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk while you’re at it.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Water temperatures continue to above average for February | Weekly Fishing Report
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- A SUPER list of SUPER parties for the SUPER BOWL
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six concerts to consider this weekend in Myrtle Beach and along the coast
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Best Romantic Restaurants in the Myrtle Beach SC area
- USA Today tabs Top 10 luxury hotels in the Myrtle Beach area
- Shelling in Myrtle Beach: Beachcombing tips for visitors and how to start a collection
- Comings & Goings: Changes in Myrtle Beach SC including a new amusement and new restaurants