From the blog
Latest tourism news & updates
Here are the most recent posts from our staff of local experts. For more Myrtle Beach tourism news, the latest reviews on local attractions and restaurants and announcements about events and things to do, check out the Myrtle Beach Insider Blog:
The 29th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Festival and Parade kicked off on a cold Saturday on Main Street...Read more
Whether you want a T-shirt, nautical gift or something extremely unique to mark your family vacation when you visit Myrtle Beach, you can find it all along the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk.
Shops like the iconic Gay Dolphin Gift Cove provide visitors with a bevy of items from which to choose, from the extremely affordable to lavish.
Don’t forget the ones at home on your next trip to Myrtle Beach SC. Bring them a trinket or treasure from one of the many shops the downtown area has to offer … and enjoy a scenic oceanfront view and stroll along the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk while you’re at it.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Entertainment, rooftop bar and restaurant coming to RipTydz on Myrtle Beach oceanfront in 2017
- Paula Deen to bring southern cooking, kitchen gadgets and decor to Broadway at the Beach
- Wind, up-and-down temperatures confuse fish | Weekly Fishing Report
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six songs you need to know for the 2017 Boathouse Summer Concert Series
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break 2017: 5 Places to go from Mild to Wild
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Snoop Dogg coming to the Myrtle Beach House of Blues