Find a store
If you know what kind of shopping you’re looking for or where you want to go, choose the area or type of shop you want below. You can also search by name or keyword:
From The Blog
Shopping & retail news
Here’s the latest Myrtle Beach shopping news, store profiles and other retail-related updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Dave & Buster's and Paula Deen aren't the only changes coming to Broadway at the Beach in 2017....Read moreCategories: American Amusements Barbecue Bars & Pubs Blog Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Clubs & Dancing Dine Fine Dining For Kids Gastropubs Italian Late Night Food Live Music Malls & Outlets Myrtle Beach Nightlife Outdoor Shopping Pizza Play Sandwiches Shop Sports Bars Steakhouses Summer Visitors Guide Things To Do Tourism News
Shop ’til you drop at Myrtle Beach malls & more!
For many Myrtle Beach visitors, shopping and sightseeing go hand in hand. After all, who doesn’t want to come back from a trip to the beach with a little something to show for it?
Luckily, Myrtle Beach shopping centers offer more than a few chances to get your shop on. In fact, Myrtle Beach is near the top of the list for destinations with the highest retail-space-per-capita of any place in the world, meaning you’ll never be at a loss for places to shop.
Whether it’s high-end boutiques and couture clothing you seek or airbrushed t-shirts and $2 flip flops, there’s a store for you.
We’ve got enormous indoor shopping centers like Coastal Grand Mall, Myrtle Beach Mall and Inlet Square Mall, as well as great outdoor shopping complexes such as The Market Common, Broadway at the Beach and Barefoot Landing.
There’s also a number of great discount shopping to be found, with two locations of Tanger Outlets, as well as plenty of great flea markets, thrift shops and consignment stores for a true bargain shopping experience.
And if all that’s not enough, the Grand Strand also has a ton of unique specialty stores spanning its shore from iconic places like Boulineau’s in North Myrtle Beach and the Gay Dolphin gift shop in Myrtle Beach down to the beachwear stores of the south end and the Pawleys Island Hammock Shops.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Broadway at the Beach talks Wahlburgers, Paula Deen and all the changes coming to the area
- Four reasons why more tourists are flying to Myrtle Beach and the facts to prove it
- King mackerel make an early appearance | Weekly Fishing Report, April 21 – 27
- Dave & Buster’s announces Grand Opening date at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Given the recent growth, are there too many places to eat in Myrtle Beach?
- 27 places to eat in Myrtle Beach that offer a senior discount
- Best rainy day activities in Myrtle Beach