Shop ’til you drop at Myrtle Beach malls & more!
For many Myrtle Beach visitors, shopping and sightseeing go hand in hand. After all, who doesn’t want to come back from a trip to the beach with a little something to show for it?
Luckily, Myrtle Beach shopping centers offer more than a few chances to get your shop on. In fact, Myrtle Beach is near the top of the list for destinations with the highest retail-space-per-capita of any place in the world, meaning you’ll never be at a loss for places to shop.
Whether it’s high-end boutiques and couture clothing you seek or airbrushed t-shirts and $2 flip flops, there’s a store for you.
We’ve got enormous indoor shopping centers like Coastal Grand Mall, Myrtle Beach Mall and Inlet Square Mall, as well as great outdoor shopping complexes such as The Market Common, Broadway at the Beach and Barefoot Landing.
There’s also a number of great discount shopping to be found, with two locations of Tanger Outlets, as well as plenty of great flea markets, thrift shops and consignment stores for a true bargain shopping experience.
And if all that’s not enough, the Grand Strand also has a ton of unique specialty stores spanning its shore from iconic places like Boulineau’s in North Myrtle Beach and the Gay Dolphin gift shop in Myrtle Beach down to the beachwear stores of the south end and the Pawleys Island Hammock Shops.
Find a store
If you know what kind of shopping you’re looking for or where you want to go, choose the area or type of shop you want below. You can also search by name or keyword:
From The Blog
Shopping & retail news
Here’s the latest Myrtle Beach shopping news, store profiles and other retail-related updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- 10 hotspots to check out during Black Bike Week 2016
- Myrtle Beach SC Area Fishing Report: May 27 – Jun. 2
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Bikefest 2016 Schedule of Events
- Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach SC is adding several new shops and attractions
- Best rainy day activities in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Events Calendar May 25-June 1
- Spring Bike Rally is under way in Myrtle Beach SC
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Best seafood in Myrtle Beach SC: Seafood restaurants sure to satisfy