Looking for a restaurant for a romantic date night? There are several places along the Grand Strand ...Read more
Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest reviews and news from all the best ethnic restaurants in Myrtle Beach. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
- 28JanCategories: American Barbecue Bars & Pubs Beach Bars Blog Community Guide Dine Fine Dining Fishing & Piers For Kids Ice Cream & Yogurt Late Night Food Little River Live Music Mexican Myrtle Beach Nightlife North Myrtle Beach Sandwiches Seafood Steakhouses Things To Do Top 10s Tourism News Waterfront
Looking to find the best kept secrets in Myrtle Beach SC? Check our list with 10 of the top local fa...Read moreCategories: American Barbecue Bars & Pubs Beach Bars Blog Community Guide Dine Fine Dining Fishing & Piers For Kids Ice Cream & Yogurt Late Night Food Little River Live Music Mexican Myrtle Beach Nightlife North Myrtle Beach Sandwiches Seafood Steakhouses Things To Do Top 10s Tourism News Waterfront
Taste your way around the world at the best international restaurants in Myrtle Beach!
It’s easy to overlook the worldly flair the Grand Strand has to offer amidst all the giant beachwear stores, All-American buffets and neon lights on the strip.
But take a closer look and you’ll find plenty of international influence here, from the many European transplants that call the beach home to the amazing ethnic restaurants nestled into unassuming corridors of Myrtle Beach.
While they may not be as numerous as the burger joints, steakhouses and seafood shacks, these international restaurants represent a wide swath of the world cuisine stretching from the far east to western Europe.
You’ll find several tasty options including Thai, Indian and Asian restaurants not to mention German, Greek, Spanish and French restaurants. You’ll find Irish and English pubs, Russian restaurants and exotic flavors including Ethiopian, Middle Eastern and Jamaican cuisine.
While many of the best ethnic food spots are hidden off the beaten path and away from the hustle and bustle of mainstream Myrtle Beach, often visitors find the the extra bit of searching pays huge dividends in plates full of delicious international fare.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Winter water temperatures change patterns of species | Weekly Fishing Report
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- USA Today tabs Top 10 luxury hotels in the Myrtle Beach area
- Comings & Goings: Changes in Myrtle Beach SC including a new amusement and new restaurants
- Shelling in Myrtle Beach: Beachcombing tips for visitors and how to start a collection
- Best wedding venues in the Myrtle Beach SC area
- Best Hidden Gems in Myrtle Beach SC
- Bellying up to the best craft beer bars in Myrtle Beach