The Sea Captain's House, one of the oldest remaining businesses on the Grand Strand, recently comple...Read more
Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Beach’s best eateries
Here’s the latest reviews and news from all the best ethnic restaurants in Myrtle Beach. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Lillian Shaughnessy at Atlas Tap House in Myrtle Beach talks her first presidential order and an epic concert lineup | Hot Pour25Apr
This week we traveled downtown to Atlas Tap House for a chat with Lillian Shaughnessy, who debuts he...Read more
Dave & Buster's and Paula Deen aren't the only changes coming to Broadway at the Beach in 2017....Read moreCategories: American Amusements Barbecue Bars & Pubs Blog Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Clubs & Dancing Dine Fine Dining For Kids Gastropubs Italian Late Night Food Live Music Malls & Outlets Myrtle Beach Nightlife Outdoor Shopping Pizza Play Sandwiches Shop Sports Bars Steakhouses Summer Visitors Guide Things To Do Tourism News
Roll into the best Myrtle Beach sushi restaurants!
Whether you love it or hate it, you have to admit that there’s few foods as creative and interesting as sushi.
After thriving for many years in metropolitan areas, the popularity of this beloved Japanese culinary invention has grown by leaps and bounds in recent years, sparking a boom of new sushi restaurants in Myrtle Beach over the past decade.
The Grand Strand now has dozens of great sushi spots devoted to perfecting this raw fish dish and many more restaurants which have incorporated a sushi menu into their variety of offerings.
In addition to popular sushi bars like Soho, Sugami and King Kong, you’ll also find an extensive menu of sashimi, nigri and other sushi at Japanese restaurants, seafood restaurants and buffet restaurants across the area. While many of these spots offer sushi for dinner, you’ll also find some where you can grab a delicious plate of California Rolls for lunch or as a late-night snack.
Sushi fans will also delight in a chance to sample unique local specialty rolls with fun and fitting names such as the South Carolina Roll, Tuna Atlantic Roll, CCU Roll (named after the local college) and, of course, the Myrtle Beach Special Roll.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Broadway at the Beach talks Wahlburgers, Paula Deen and all the changes coming to the area
- Four reasons why more tourists are flying to Myrtle Beach and the facts to prove it
- 9 Myrtle Beach-area places that offer locals’ discounts to residents in North and South Carolina counties
- King mackerel make an early appearance | Weekly Fishing Report, April 21 – 27
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Given the recent growth, are there too many places to eat in Myrtle Beach?
- 27 places to eat in Myrtle Beach that offer a senior discount
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Dave & Buster’s announces Grand Opening date at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach