Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Beach’s best eateries
Here’s the latest reviews and news from all the best ethnic restaurants in Myrtle Beach. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Looking for a restaurant for a romantic date night? There are several places along the Grand Strand ...Read moreCategories: American Barbecue Bars & Pubs Beach Bars Blog Community Guide Dine Fine Dining Fishing & Piers For Kids Ice Cream & Yogurt Late Night Food Little River Live Music Mexican Myrtle Beach Nightlife North Myrtle Beach Sandwiches Seafood Steakhouses Things To Do Top 10s Tourism News Waterfront
Roll into the best Myrtle Beach sushi restaurants!
Whether you love it or hate it, you have to admit that there’s few foods as creative and interesting as sushi.
After thriving for many years in metropolitan areas, the popularity of this beloved Japanese culinary invention has grown by leaps and bounds in recent years, sparking a boom of new sushi restaurants in Myrtle Beach over the past decade.
The Grand Strand now has dozens of great sushi spots devoted to perfecting this raw fish dish and many more restaurants which have incorporated a sushi menu into their variety of offerings.
In addition to popular sushi bars like Soho, Sugami and King Kong, you’ll also find an extensive menu of sashimi, nigri and other sushi at Japanese restaurants, seafood restaurants and buffet restaurants across the area. While many of these spots offer sushi for dinner, you’ll also find some where you can grab a delicious plate of California Rolls for lunch or as a late-night snack.
Sushi fans will also delight in a chance to sample unique local specialty rolls with fun and fitting names such as the South Carolina Roll, Tuna Atlantic Roll, CCU Roll (named after the local college) and, of course, the Myrtle Beach Special Roll.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Water temperatures continue to above average for February | Weekly Fishing Report
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- A SUPER list of SUPER parties for the SUPER BOWL
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six concerts to consider this weekend in Myrtle Beach and along the coast
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Best Romantic Restaurants in the Myrtle Beach SC area
- USA Today tabs Top 10 luxury hotels in the Myrtle Beach area
- Shelling in Myrtle Beach: Beachcombing tips for visitors and how to start a collection
- Comings & Goings: Changes in Myrtle Beach SC including a new amusement and new restaurants