Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest Myrtle Beach culinary news, reviews and other food-related updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Looking for some last minute gift ideas? Many restaurants and retailers offer incentives and bonus c...Read more
Cut into the best Myrtle Beach steak restaurants tonight!
If it’s beef you’re craving, there are tons of amazing Myrtle Beach steakhouses, which are set to serve it up just the way you like it. You can find all the top cuts including Filet Mignon, Porterhouse, T-Bone, Ribeye, NY Strip and even flank and steak tips.
Whether it’s medium rare or well done, blackened, broiled or grilled, these awesome steak restaurants will go the extra mile to make sure your cut is cooked to perfection.
From Little River to Pawleys Island and everywhere in between you’ll find steakhouses that serve slabs of sizzling Angus beef with bountiful plates full of sides from salads and steamed veggies to onion rings and fries.
If you’re traveling with someone who’s slightly less carnivorous, many of these great steak restaurants also serve top-notch seafood, amazing pasta dishes and some of the area’s finest wines.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Water temperatures continue to above average for February | Weekly Fishing Report
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- A SUPER list of SUPER parties for the SUPER BOWL
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six concerts to consider this weekend in Myrtle Beach and along the coast
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Best Romantic Restaurants in the Myrtle Beach SC area
- USA Today tabs Top 10 luxury hotels in the Myrtle Beach area
- Shelling in Myrtle Beach: Beachcombing tips for visitors and how to start a collection
- Comings & Goings: Changes in Myrtle Beach SC including a new amusement and new restaurants