Find out when developers and owners of the new Mellow Mushroom believe their doors will open in 2017...Read more
Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest Myrtle Beach culinary news, reviews and other food-related updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Cut into the best Myrtle Beach steak restaurants tonight!
If it’s beef you’re craving, there are tons of amazing Myrtle Beach steakhouses, which are set to serve it up just the way you like it. You can find all the top cuts including Filet Mignon, Porterhouse, T-Bone, Ribeye, NY Strip and even flank and steak tips.
Whether it’s medium rare or well done, blackened, broiled or grilled, these awesome steak restaurants will go the extra mile to make sure your cut is cooked to perfection.
From Little River to Pawleys Island and everywhere in between you’ll find steakhouses that serve slabs of sizzling Angus beef with bountiful plates full of sides from salads and steamed veggies to onion rings and fries.
If you’re traveling with someone who’s slightly less carnivorous, many of these great steak restaurants also serve top-notch seafood, amazing pasta dishes and some of the area’s finest wines.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Entertainment, rooftop bar and restaurant coming to RipTydz on Myrtle Beach oceanfront in 2017
- Paula Deen to bring southern cooking, kitchen gadgets and decor to Broadway at the Beach
- Wind, up-and-down temperatures confuse fish | Weekly Fishing Report
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six songs you need to know for the 2017 Boathouse Summer Concert Series
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break 2017: 5 Places to go from Mild to Wild
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Snoop Dogg coming to the Myrtle Beach House of Blues