The Sea Captain's House, one of the oldest remaining businesses on the Grand Strand, recently comple...Read more
Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest Myrtle Beach culinary news, reviews and other food-related updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Lillian Shaughnessy at Atlas Tap House in Myrtle Beach talks her first presidential order and an epic concert lineup | Hot Pour25Apr
This week we traveled downtown to Atlas Tap House for a chat with Lillian Shaughnessy, who debuts he...Read more
Dave & Buster's and Paula Deen aren't the only changes coming to Broadway at the Beach in 2017....Read moreCategories: American Amusements Barbecue Bars & Pubs Blog Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Clubs & Dancing Dine Fine Dining For Kids Gastropubs Italian Late Night Food Live Music Malls & Outlets Myrtle Beach Nightlife Outdoor Shopping Pizza Play Sandwiches Shop Sports Bars Steakhouses Summer Visitors Guide Things To Do Tourism News
Cut into the best Myrtle Beach steak restaurants tonight!
If it’s beef you’re craving, there are tons of amazing Myrtle Beach steakhouses, which are set to serve it up just the way you like it. You can find all the top cuts including Filet Mignon, Porterhouse, T-Bone, Ribeye, NY Strip and even flank and steak tips.
Whether it’s medium rare or well done, blackened, broiled or grilled, these awesome steak restaurants will go the extra mile to make sure your cut is cooked to perfection.
From Little River to Pawleys Island and everywhere in between you’ll find steakhouses that serve slabs of sizzling Angus beef with bountiful plates full of sides from salads and steamed veggies to onion rings and fries.
If you’re traveling with someone who’s slightly less carnivorous, many of these great steak restaurants also serve top-notch seafood, amazing pasta dishes and some of the area’s finest wines.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Broadway at the Beach talks Wahlburgers, Paula Deen and all the changes coming to the area
- Four reasons why more tourists are flying to Myrtle Beach and the facts to prove it
- 9 Myrtle Beach-area places that offer locals’ discounts to residents in North and South Carolina counties
- King mackerel make an early appearance | Weekly Fishing Report, April 21 – 27
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Given the recent growth, are there too many places to eat in Myrtle Beach?
- 27 places to eat in Myrtle Beach that offer a senior discount
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Dave & Buster’s announces Grand Opening date at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach