The Sea Captain's House, one of the oldest remaining businesses on the Grand Strand, recently comple...Read more
Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the blog
Sports & bars
Here’s the latest sports bars, pubs and nightlife around the area from our staff of local experts. For more Myrtle Beach news and tourism updates, check out the Myrtle Beach Insider blog:
Lillian Shaughnessy at Atlas Tap House in Myrtle Beach talks her first presidential order and an epic concert lineup | Hot Pour25Apr
This week we traveled downtown to Atlas Tap House for a chat with Lillian Shaughnessy, who debuts he...Read more
Dave & Buster's and Paula Deen aren't the only changes coming to Broadway at the Beach in 2017....Read moreCategories: American Amusements Barbecue Bars & Pubs Blog Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Clubs & Dancing Dine Fine Dining For Kids Gastropubs Italian Late Night Food Live Music Malls & Outlets Myrtle Beach Nightlife Outdoor Shopping Pizza Play Sandwiches Shop Sports Bars Steakhouses Summer Visitors Guide Things To Do Tourism News
Fortunate Youth speaks with GoToMyrtleBeach ahead of its Boathouse show April 23....Read more
Catch the big game at Myrtle Beach sports bars!
Don’t miss your favorite team’s next big game just because you’re on vacation! Drop by one of the many top-notch sports bars in Myrtle Beach and enjoy a cold beer, a plate of wings or a juicy burger while you cheer them on to victory.
Have the kids in tow? No problem. There are a ton of family-friendly places on the Grand Strand filled with big screen TVs and good, cheap food so the whole clan can come along. There are even several places — UCP Game Zone, Overtime Sports Cafe and Broadway Louie’s among them — that feature large arcades to keep the little ones busy while you enjoy screaming at opposing fans.
If you’re looking for some fellow fans to cheer along with you, you’ll find several sports bars which host regular gatherings of fans in a variety of sports. If you’re a fan of the Steelers, Giants, Redskins or Patriots, you’re sure to find a like-minded group of transplants nearby. Same goes for the Yankees, Red Sox, Braves, University of North Carolina, Duke, Clemson, University of South Carolina, Ohio State and a handful of other popular teams.
You’ll even find a handful of pubs and taverns for supporting soccer, several places to catch a hockey game and plenty of basketball bars come March Madness time.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Broadway at the Beach talks Wahlburgers, Paula Deen and all the changes coming to the area
- Four reasons why more tourists are flying to Myrtle Beach and the facts to prove it
- 9 Myrtle Beach-area places that offer locals’ discounts to residents in North and South Carolina counties
- King mackerel make an early appearance | Weekly Fishing Report, April 21 – 27
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Given the recent growth, are there too many places to eat in Myrtle Beach?
- 27 places to eat in Myrtle Beach that offer a senior discount
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Dave & Buster’s announces Grand Opening date at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach