Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the blog
Sports & bars
Here’s the latest sports bars, pubs and nightlife around the area from our staff of local experts. For more Myrtle Beach news and tourism updates, check out the Myrtle Beach Insider blog:
Shannon Briggs of Fat Harold’s Beach Club needs your help naming her signature drink this week | Hot Pour22Mar
This week we spoke to veteran bartender Shannon Briggs at the legendary "Fat Harold's Beach Club", l...Read more
Catch the big game at Myrtle Beach sports bars!
Don’t miss your favorite team’s next big game just because you’re on vacation! Drop by one of the many top-notch sports bars in Myrtle Beach and enjoy a cold beer, a plate of wings or a juicy burger while you cheer them on to victory.
Have the kids in tow? No problem. There are a ton of family-friendly places on the Grand Strand filled with big screen TVs and good, cheap food so the whole clan can come along. There are even several places — UCP Game Zone, Overtime Sports Cafe and Broadway Louie’s among them — that feature large arcades to keep the little ones busy while you enjoy screaming at opposing fans.
If you’re looking for some fellow fans to cheer along with you, you’ll find several sports bars which host regular gatherings of fans in a variety of sports. If you’re a fan of the Steelers, Giants, Redskins or Patriots, you’re sure to find a like-minded group of transplants nearby. Same goes for the Yankees, Red Sox, Braves, University of North Carolina, Duke, Clemson, University of South Carolina, Ohio State and a handful of other popular teams.
You’ll even find a handful of pubs and taverns for supporting soccer, several places to catch a hockey game and plenty of basketball bars come March Madness time.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Entertainment, rooftop bar and restaurant coming to RipTydz on Myrtle Beach oceanfront in 2017
- Paula Deen to bring southern cooking, kitchen gadgets and decor to Broadway at the Beach
- Wind, up-and-down temperatures confuse fish | Weekly Fishing Report
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six songs you need to know for the 2017 Boathouse Summer Concert Series
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break 2017: 5 Places to go from Mild to Wild
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Snoop Dogg coming to the Myrtle Beach House of Blues