Looking for some last minute gift ideas? Many restaurants and retailers offer incentives and bonus c...Read more
Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest Myrtle Beach restaurant news, culinary event announcements and other food-related updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Wahlburgers franchise owner Greg Pranzo talks bringing the restaurant to the Carolinas, the food, and when to expect Mark & Donnie30Nov
With the success of their popular reality show as well as nearly three dozen more locations opening ...Read more
Cold Beer, hot food and plaid skirts return to the Grand Strand as Tilted Kilt opens its new location in Myrtle Beach SC11Nov
In September of 2014, Tilted Kilt at Broadway at the Beach closed its doors, leaving the popular sho...Read more
Taste the catch of the day at Myrtle Beach seafood restaurants!
From five-star fine dining to family-friendly fish shacks, there’s a wide range of Myrtle Beach seafood restaurants to choose from.
Much like the downhome soul food and delicious barbecue our area offers, the fresh-caught seafood served here is a unique southern delicacy that’s definitely worth trying during your Myrtle Beach vacation.
Whether it’s the distinctive, fried shrimp and fish served at Calabash-style seafood restaurants, the variety of the seafood buffets on restaurant row or the raw and steamed oysters offered at Myrtle Beach oyster bars, there’s plenty to like here.
And if you’re the type who needs to try the best of the best, we suggest a visit to Murrells Inlet, the seafood capital of South Carolina. Here you’ll find many quality seafood spots strewn across the Murrells Inlet Marshwalk, a place where you can even watch fishermen bring in their catch of the day before heading off to eat it later that evening.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Winter water temperatures change patterns of species | Weekly Fishing Report
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- USA Today tabs Top 10 luxury hotels in the Myrtle Beach area
- Comings & Goings: Changes in Myrtle Beach SC including a new amusement and new restaurants
- Shelling in Myrtle Beach: Beachcombing tips for visitors and how to start a collection
- Best wedding venues in the Myrtle Beach SC area
- Best Hidden Gems in Myrtle Beach SC
- Bellying up to the best craft beer bars in Myrtle Beach