Find out when developers and owners of the new Mellow Mushroom believe their doors will open in 2017...Read more
Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest Myrtle Beach restaurant news, culinary event announcements and other food-related updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Taste the catch of the day at Myrtle Beach seafood restaurants!
From five-star fine dining to family-friendly fish shacks, there’s a wide range of Myrtle Beach seafood restaurants to choose from.
Much like the downhome soul food and delicious barbecue our area offers, the fresh-caught seafood served here is a unique southern delicacy that’s definitely worth trying during your Myrtle Beach vacation.
Whether it’s the distinctive, fried shrimp and fish served at Calabash-style seafood restaurants, the variety of the seafood buffets on restaurant row or the raw and steamed oysters offered at Myrtle Beach oyster bars, there’s plenty to like here.
And if you’re the type who needs to try the best of the best, we suggest a visit to Murrells Inlet, the seafood capital of South Carolina. Here you’ll find many quality seafood spots strewn across the Murrells Inlet Marshwalk, a place where you can even watch fishermen bring in their catch of the day before heading off to eat it later that evening.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Entertainment, rooftop bar and restaurant coming to RipTydz on Myrtle Beach oceanfront in 2017
- Paula Deen to bring southern cooking, kitchen gadgets and decor to Broadway at the Beach
- Wind, up-and-down temperatures confuse fish | Weekly Fishing Report
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six songs you need to know for the 2017 Boathouse Summer Concert Series
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break 2017: 5 Places to go from Mild to Wild
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Snoop Dogg coming to the Myrtle Beach House of Blues