Looking for some last minute gift ideas? Many restaurants and retailers offer incentives and bonus c...Read more
Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest tidbits of Myrtle Beach restaurant news and food-related updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Wahlburgers franchise owner Greg Pranzo talks bringing the restaurant to the Carolinas, the food, and when to expect Mark & Donnie30Nov
With the success of their popular reality show as well as nearly three dozen more locations opening ...Read more
Cold Beer, hot food and plaid skirts return to the Grand Strand as Tilted Kilt opens its new location in Myrtle Beach SC11Nov
In September of 2014, Tilted Kilt at Broadway at the Beach closed its doors, leaving the popular sho...Read more
Sample the best sandwich shops in Myrtle Beach!
Call it a hoagie, a hero, grinder, sub or just a sandwich, but there’s something magical that can happen when you place some meat, cheese or veggies between two perfectly baked slices of bread.
With more than 1,000 restaurants scattered across the Grand Strand, there’s no shortage of Myrtle Beach sandwich shops serving up all styles, from peculiar paninis to plain old peanut butter and jelly.
You can find them for breakfast, packed with eggs and sausage, for lunch stacked with deli meats or for dinner piled high with hearty ingredients of all kinds.
And since we’ve got plenty of New Yorkers and Pennsylvania natives who’ve relocated to the Myrtle Beach area over the years, you’re never too far from a great Philly Cheesesteak spot or deli serving perfect pastrami sandwiches.
But whether you’re looking for a local sub spot or just want to find your favorite sub chain — we’ve got Jersey Mike’s, Subway, Jimmy John’s and Firehouse Subs, among others — there’s definitely a sandwich shop in Myrtle Beach for you.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Winter water temperatures change patterns of species | Weekly Fishing Report
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- USA Today tabs Top 10 luxury hotels in the Myrtle Beach area
- Comings & Goings: Changes in Myrtle Beach SC including a new amusement and new restaurants
- Shelling in Myrtle Beach: Beachcombing tips for visitors and how to start a collection
- Best wedding venues in the Myrtle Beach SC area
- Best Hidden Gems in Myrtle Beach SC
- Bellying up to the best craft beer bars in Myrtle Beach