The Sea Captain's House, one of the oldest remaining businesses on the Grand Strand, recently comple...Read more
Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest tidbits of Myrtle Beach restaurant news and food-related updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Lillian Shaughnessy at Atlas Tap House in Myrtle Beach talks her first presidential order and an epic concert lineup | Hot Pour25Apr
This week we traveled downtown to Atlas Tap House for a chat with Lillian Shaughnessy, who debuts he...Read more
Dave & Buster's and Paula Deen aren't the only changes coming to Broadway at the Beach in 2017....Read moreCategories: American Amusements Barbecue Bars & Pubs Blog Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Clubs & Dancing Dine Fine Dining For Kids Gastropubs Italian Late Night Food Live Music Malls & Outlets Myrtle Beach Nightlife Outdoor Shopping Pizza Play Sandwiches Shop Sports Bars Steakhouses Summer Visitors Guide Things To Do Tourism News
Sample the best sandwich shops in Myrtle Beach!
Call it a hoagie, a hero, grinder, sub or just a sandwich, but there’s something magical that can happen when you place some meat, cheese or veggies between two perfectly baked slices of bread.
With more than 1,000 restaurants scattered across the Grand Strand, there’s no shortage of Myrtle Beach sandwich shops serving up all styles, from peculiar paninis to plain old peanut butter and jelly.
You can find them for breakfast, packed with eggs and sausage, for lunch stacked with deli meats or for dinner piled high with hearty ingredients of all kinds.
And since we’ve got plenty of New Yorkers and Pennsylvania natives who’ve relocated to the Myrtle Beach area over the years, you’re never too far from a great Philly Cheesesteak spot or deli serving perfect pastrami sandwiches.
But whether you’re looking for a local sub spot or just want to find your favorite sub chain — we’ve got Jersey Mike’s, Subway, Jimmy John’s and Firehouse Subs, among others — there’s definitely a sandwich shop in Myrtle Beach for you.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Broadway at the Beach talks Wahlburgers, Paula Deen and all the changes coming to the area
- Four reasons why more tourists are flying to Myrtle Beach and the facts to prove it
- 9 Myrtle Beach-area places that offer locals’ discounts to residents in North and South Carolina counties
- King mackerel make an early appearance | Weekly Fishing Report, April 21 – 27
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Given the recent growth, are there too many places to eat in Myrtle Beach?
- 27 places to eat in Myrtle Beach that offer a senior discount
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Dave & Buster’s announces Grand Opening date at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach