Find out when developers and owners of the new Mellow Mushroom believe their doors will open in 2017...Read more
Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest tidbits of Myrtle Beach restaurant news and food-related updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Sample the best sandwich shops in Myrtle Beach!
Call it a hoagie, a hero, grinder, sub or just a sandwich, but there’s something magical that can happen when you place some meat, cheese or veggies between two perfectly baked slices of bread.
With more than 1,000 restaurants scattered across the Grand Strand, there’s no shortage of Myrtle Beach sandwich shops serving up all styles, from peculiar paninis to plain old peanut butter and jelly.
You can find them for breakfast, packed with eggs and sausage, for lunch stacked with deli meats or for dinner piled high with hearty ingredients of all kinds.
And since we’ve got plenty of New Yorkers and Pennsylvania natives who’ve relocated to the Myrtle Beach area over the years, you’re never too far from a great Philly Cheesesteak spot or deli serving perfect pastrami sandwiches.
But whether you’re looking for a local sub spot or just want to find your favorite sub chain — we’ve got Jersey Mike’s, Subway, Jimmy John’s and Firehouse Subs, among others — there’s definitely a sandwich shop in Myrtle Beach for you.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Entertainment, rooftop bar and restaurant coming to RipTydz on Myrtle Beach oceanfront in 2017
- Paula Deen to bring southern cooking, kitchen gadgets and decor to Broadway at the Beach
- Wind, up-and-down temperatures confuse fish | Weekly Fishing Report
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six songs you need to know for the 2017 Boathouse Summer Concert Series
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break 2017: 5 Places to go from Mild to Wild
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Snoop Dogg coming to the Myrtle Beach House of Blues