Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Beach’s Best Eats
Here’s the latest on Myrtle Beach restaurant news, culinary events and other food-related updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Lillian Shaughnessy at Atlas Tap House in Myrtle Beach talks her first presidential order and an epic concert lineup | Hot Pour25Apr
This week we traveled downtown to Atlas Tap House for a chat with Lillian Shaughnessy, who debuts he...Read more
Dave & Buster's and Paula Deen aren't the only changes coming to Broadway at the Beach in 2017....Read moreCategories: American Amusements Barbecue Bars & Pubs Blog Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Clubs & Dancing Dine Fine Dining For Kids Gastropubs Italian Late Night Food Live Music Malls & Outlets Myrtle Beach Nightlife Outdoor Shopping Pizza Play Sandwiches Shop Sports Bars Steakhouses Summer Visitors Guide Things To Do Tourism News
Enjoy a slice tonight at Myrtle Beach pizza places!
Nothing brings a folks together for dinner like sharing a fresh, hot pizza pie!
Luckily, the are plenty of chances to sample some of the best pizza in South Carolina, with Myrtle Beach pizzerias which serve up a wide range of styles.
Whether it’s enormous and greasy New York-style slices, the thick and hearty baked goodness of Chicago-style or a crispy and creatively-topped California-style pie, you’re sure to find a Myrtle Beach pizza place that serves it just the way you like it.
If you look hard enough, you’ll even find options like “Ohio Valley-style” pizza and “Boston-style” pies and at least a few family-friendly of pizza buffets located around town.
If you’re worn out and don’t want to head out, there are number of local pizzerias which deliver up and down the Grand Strand to the many hotels in Myrtle Beach. You’ll also find pizza delivery chains including Papa John’s, Domino’s, Pizza Hut and Hungry Howie’s to name a few.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Broadway at the Beach talks Wahlburgers, Paula Deen and all the changes coming to the area
- Four reasons why more tourists are flying to Myrtle Beach and the facts to prove it
- King mackerel make an early appearance | Weekly Fishing Report, April 21 – 27
- Dave & Buster’s announces Grand Opening date at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Given the recent growth, are there too many places to eat in Myrtle Beach?
- 27 places to eat in Myrtle Beach that offer a senior discount
- Best rainy day activities in Myrtle Beach