Find out when developers and owners of the new Mellow Mushroom believe their doors will open in 2017...Read more
Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Beach’s Best Eats
Here’s the latest on Myrtle Beach restaurant news, culinary events and other food-related updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Enjoy a slice tonight at Myrtle Beach pizza places!
Nothing brings a folks together for dinner like sharing a fresh, hot pizza pie!
Luckily, the are plenty of chances to sample some of the best pizza in South Carolina, with Myrtle Beach pizzerias which serve up a wide range of styles.
Whether it’s enormous and greasy New York-style slices, the thick and hearty baked goodness of Chicago-style or a crispy and creatively-topped California-style pie, you’re sure to find a Myrtle Beach pizza place that serves it just the way you like it.
If you look hard enough, you’ll even find options like “Ohio Valley-style” pizza and “Boston-style” pies and at least a few family-friendly of pizza buffets located around town.
If you’re worn out and don’t want to head out, there are number of local pizzerias which deliver up and down the Grand Strand to the many hotels in Myrtle Beach. You’ll also find pizza delivery chains including Papa John’s, Domino’s, Pizza Hut and Hungry Howie’s to name a few.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Entertainment, rooftop bar and restaurant coming to RipTydz on Myrtle Beach oceanfront in 2017
- Paula Deen to bring southern cooking, kitchen gadgets and decor to Broadway at the Beach
- Wind, up-and-down temperatures confuse fish | Weekly Fishing Report
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six songs you need to know for the 2017 Boathouse Summer Concert Series
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break 2017: 5 Places to go from Mild to Wild
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Snoop Dogg coming to the Myrtle Beach House of Blues