Looking for some last minute gift ideas? Many restaurants and retailers offer incentives and bonus c...Read more
Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Beach’s Best Eats
Here’s the latest on Myrtle Beach restaurant news, culinary events and other food-related updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Wahlburgers franchise owner Greg Pranzo talks bringing the restaurant to the Carolinas, the food, and when to expect Mark & Donnie30Nov
With the success of their popular reality show as well as nearly three dozen more locations opening ...Read more
Cold Beer, hot food and plaid skirts return to the Grand Strand as Tilted Kilt opens its new location in Myrtle Beach SC11Nov
In September of 2014, Tilted Kilt at Broadway at the Beach closed its doors, leaving the popular sho...Read more
Enjoy a slice tonight at Myrtle Beach pizza places!
Nothing brings a folks together for dinner like sharing a fresh, hot pizza pie!
Luckily, the are plenty of chances to sample some of the best pizza in South Carolina, with Myrtle Beach pizzerias which serve up a wide range of styles.
Whether it’s enormous and greasy New York-style slices, the thick and hearty baked goodness of Chicago-style or a crispy and creatively-topped California-style pie, you’re sure to find a Myrtle Beach pizza place that serves it just the way you like it.
If you look hard enough, you’ll even find options like “Ohio Valley-style” pizza and “Boston-style” pies and at least a few family-friendly of pizza buffets located around town.
If you’re worn out and don’t want to head out, there are number of local pizzerias which deliver up and down the Grand Strand to the many hotels in Myrtle Beach. You’ll also find pizza delivery chains including Papa John’s, Domino’s, Pizza Hut and Hungry Howie’s to name a few.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Winter water temperatures change patterns of species | Weekly Fishing Report
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- USA Today tabs Top 10 luxury hotels in the Myrtle Beach area
- Comings & Goings: Changes in Myrtle Beach SC including a new amusement and new restaurants
- Shelling in Myrtle Beach: Beachcombing tips for visitors and how to start a collection
- Best wedding venues in the Myrtle Beach SC area
- Best Hidden Gems in Myrtle Beach SC
- Bellying up to the best craft beer bars in Myrtle Beach