Find out when developers and owners of the new Mellow Mushroom believe their doors will open in 2017...Read more
Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest Myrtle Beach restaurant reviews, news and other food-related updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Waterfront dining in Myrtle Beach: Enjoy a meal with a view!
Whether you’re looking for the perfect romantic retreat for a date night or just want to feel the ocean breeze as you enjoy your meal and sip tropical drinks, one of the greatest thrills about dining in Myrtle Beach is the amazing oceanfront restaurants!
There are tons of amazing eateries scattered up and down the beach and even quite a few waterfront restaurants situated on the Intracoastal Waterway or one of the Grand Strand’s other beautiful inland bodies of water.
Perhaps the most prominent of these is Murrells Inlet, where the Murrells Inlet Marshwalk houses nearly a dozen top-notch bars and restaurants, each with its own unique view of the saltwater marsh nearby. Though a slightly less natural setting, you can also find plenty of open-air places to eat at Broadway at the Beach and Barefoot Landing, all situated waterfront on manmade lakes.
If nothing short of an ocean view will do, you can find a number of great oceanfront restaurants located inside the hotels and resorts of Myrtle Beach, many that feature award-winning chefs, extensive menus and are among the top-rated dining options in the area.
There’s also plenty of less fancy spots where you can grab some grub and enjoy a oceanfront view, including a variety of options along the Myrtle Beach boardwalk and in the Main Street area of North Myrtle Beach.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Entertainment, rooftop bar and restaurant coming to RipTydz on Myrtle Beach oceanfront in 2017
- Paula Deen to bring southern cooking, kitchen gadgets and decor to Broadway at the Beach
- Wind, up-and-down temperatures confuse fish | Weekly Fishing Report
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six songs you need to know for the 2017 Boathouse Summer Concert Series
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break 2017: 5 Places to go from Mild to Wild
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Snoop Dogg coming to the Myrtle Beach House of Blues