Looking for some last minute gift ideas? Many restaurants and retailers offer incentives and bonus c...Read more
Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest Myrtle Beach restaurant reviews, news and other food-related updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Wahlburgers franchise owner Greg Pranzo talks bringing the restaurant to the Carolinas, the food, and when to expect Mark & Donnie30Nov
With the success of their popular reality show as well as nearly three dozen more locations opening ...Read more
Cold Beer, hot food and plaid skirts return to the Grand Strand as Tilted Kilt opens its new location in Myrtle Beach SC11Nov
In September of 2014, Tilted Kilt at Broadway at the Beach closed its doors, leaving the popular sho...Read more
Waterfront dining in Myrtle Beach: Enjoy a meal with a view!
Whether you’re looking for the perfect romantic retreat for a date night or just want to feel the ocean breeze as you enjoy your meal and sip tropical drinks, one of the greatest thrills about dining in Myrtle Beach is the amazing oceanfront restaurants!
There are tons of amazing eateries scattered up and down the beach and even quite a few waterfront restaurants situated on the Intracoastal Waterway or one of the Grand Strand’s other beautiful inland bodies of water.
Perhaps the most prominent of these is Murrells Inlet, where the Murrells Inlet Marshwalk houses nearly a dozen top-notch bars and restaurants, each with its own unique view of the saltwater marsh nearby. Though a slightly less natural setting, you can also find plenty of open-air places to eat at Broadway at the Beach and Barefoot Landing, all situated waterfront on manmade lakes.
If nothing short of an ocean view will do, you can find a number of great oceanfront restaurants located inside the hotels and resorts of Myrtle Beach, many that feature award-winning chefs, extensive menus and are among the top-rated dining options in the area.
There’s also plenty of less fancy spots where you can grab some grub and enjoy a oceanfront view, including a variety of options along the Myrtle Beach boardwalk and in the Main Street area of North Myrtle Beach.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Winter water temperatures change patterns of species | Weekly Fishing Report
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- USA Today tabs Top 10 luxury hotels in the Myrtle Beach area
- Comings & Goings: Changes in Myrtle Beach SC including a new amusement and new restaurants
- Shelling in Myrtle Beach: Beachcombing tips for visitors and how to start a collection
- Best wedding venues in the Myrtle Beach SC area
- Best Hidden Gems in Myrtle Beach SC
- Bellying up to the best craft beer bars in Myrtle Beach