The Sea Captain's House, one of the oldest remaining businesses on the Grand Strand, recently comple...Read more
Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest Myrtle Beach restaurant reviews, news and other food-related updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Lillian Shaughnessy at Atlas Tap House in Myrtle Beach talks her first presidential order and an epic concert lineup | Hot Pour25Apr
This week we traveled downtown to Atlas Tap House for a chat with Lillian Shaughnessy, who debuts he...Read more
Dave & Buster's and Paula Deen aren't the only changes coming to Broadway at the Beach in 2017....Read moreCategories: American Amusements Barbecue Bars & Pubs Blog Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Clubs & Dancing Dine Fine Dining For Kids Gastropubs Italian Late Night Food Live Music Malls & Outlets Myrtle Beach Nightlife Outdoor Shopping Pizza Play Sandwiches Shop Sports Bars Steakhouses Summer Visitors Guide Things To Do Tourism News
Waterfront dining in Myrtle Beach: Enjoy a meal with a view!
Whether you’re looking for the perfect romantic retreat for a date night or just want to feel the ocean breeze as you enjoy your meal and sip tropical drinks, one of the greatest thrills about dining in Myrtle Beach is the amazing oceanfront restaurants!
There are tons of amazing eateries scattered up and down the beach and even quite a few waterfront restaurants situated on the Intracoastal Waterway or one of the Grand Strand’s other beautiful inland bodies of water.
Perhaps the most prominent of these is Murrells Inlet, where the Murrells Inlet Marshwalk houses nearly a dozen top-notch bars and restaurants, each with its own unique view of the saltwater marsh nearby. Though a slightly less natural setting, you can also find plenty of open-air places to eat at Broadway at the Beach and Barefoot Landing, all situated waterfront on manmade lakes.
If nothing short of an ocean view will do, you can find a number of great oceanfront restaurants located inside the hotels and resorts of Myrtle Beach, many that feature award-winning chefs, extensive menus and are among the top-rated dining options in the area.
There’s also plenty of less fancy spots where you can grab some grub and enjoy a oceanfront view, including a variety of options along the Myrtle Beach boardwalk and in the Main Street area of North Myrtle Beach.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Broadway at the Beach talks Wahlburgers, Paula Deen and all the changes coming to the area
- Four reasons why more tourists are flying to Myrtle Beach and the facts to prove it
- 9 Myrtle Beach-area places that offer locals’ discounts to residents in North and South Carolina counties
- King mackerel make an early appearance | Weekly Fishing Report, April 21 – 27
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Given the recent growth, are there too many places to eat in Myrtle Beach?
- 27 places to eat in Myrtle Beach that offer a senior discount
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Dave & Buster’s announces Grand Opening date at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach