The Sea Captain's House, one of the oldest remaining businesses on the Grand Strand, recently comple...Read more
Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Latest restaurant updates
Here’s the latest restaurant reviews, culinary event announcements and other food-related updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Lillian Shaughnessy at Atlas Tap House in Myrtle Beach talks her first presidential order and an epic concert lineup | Hot Pour25Apr
This week we traveled downtown to Atlas Tap House for a chat with Lillian Shaughnessy, who debuts he...Read more
Dave & Buster's and Paula Deen aren't the only changes coming to Broadway at the Beach in 2017....Read moreCategories: American Amusements Barbecue Bars & Pubs Blog Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Clubs & Dancing Dine Fine Dining For Kids Gastropubs Italian Late Night Food Live Music Malls & Outlets Myrtle Beach Nightlife Outdoor Shopping Pizza Play Sandwiches Shop Sports Bars Steakhouses Summer Visitors Guide Things To Do Tourism News
Sample some south of the border flavor at Myrtle Beach Mexican restaurants!
If you’re craving chips and salsa or have a hankering for habanero peppers, chances are you’re in the market for some Mexican food tonight.
Whether it’s the heat of the jalapenos, the sizzling fajitas or just the warm, soft tortillas, nothing heats up a family dinner quite like a trip to one of the many great Mexican restaurants in Myrtle Beach.
No matter where you’re staying, you’re sure to find a quality option nearby, whether it’s a tried and true favorite like Fiesta Del Burro Loco or a fresh new option like Bandito’s Mexican Cantina, located just steps from the Myrtle Beach boardwalk.
Whether you’re in search of authentic Mexican cuisine, homemade hispanic favorites or just somewhere to grab a great margarita, the Grand Strand has it all.
In a hurry? You can even grab a quick taco or burrito on the run at fast food restaurants and chains such as Taco Bell, Chipotle, Moe’s Southwestern Grill or Salsarita’s.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Broadway at the Beach talks Wahlburgers, Paula Deen and all the changes coming to the area
- Four reasons why more tourists are flying to Myrtle Beach and the facts to prove it
- 9 Myrtle Beach-area places that offer locals’ discounts to residents in North and South Carolina counties
- King mackerel make an early appearance | Weekly Fishing Report, April 21 – 27
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Given the recent growth, are there too many places to eat in Myrtle Beach?
- 27 places to eat in Myrtle Beach that offer a senior discount
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Dave & Buster’s announces Grand Opening date at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach