Find out when developers and owners of the new Mellow Mushroom believe their doors will open in 2017...Read more
Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Latest restaurant updates
Here’s the latest restaurant reviews, culinary event announcements and other food-related updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Sample some south of the border flavor at Myrtle Beach Mexican restaurants!
If you’re craving chips and salsa or have a hankering for habanero peppers, chances are you’re in the market for some Mexican food tonight.
Whether it’s the heat of the jalapenos, the sizzling fajitas or just the warm, soft tortillas, nothing heats up a family dinner quite like a trip to one of the many great Mexican restaurants in Myrtle Beach.
No matter where you’re staying, you’re sure to find a quality option nearby, whether it’s a tried and true favorite like Fiesta Del Burro Loco or a fresh new option like Bandito’s Mexican Cantina, located just steps from the Myrtle Beach boardwalk.
Whether you’re in search of authentic Mexican cuisine, homemade hispanic favorites or just somewhere to grab a great margarita, the Grand Strand has it all.
In a hurry? You can even grab a quick taco or burrito on the run at fast food restaurants and chains such as Taco Bell, Chipotle, Moe’s Southwestern Grill or Salsarita’s.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Entertainment, rooftop bar and restaurant coming to RipTydz on Myrtle Beach oceanfront in 2017
- Paula Deen to bring southern cooking, kitchen gadgets and decor to Broadway at the Beach
- Wind, up-and-down temperatures confuse fish | Weekly Fishing Report
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six songs you need to know for the 2017 Boathouse Summer Concert Series
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break 2017: 5 Places to go from Mild to Wild
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Snoop Dogg coming to the Myrtle Beach House of Blues