The Sea Captain's House, one of the oldest remaining businesses on the Grand Strand, recently comple...Read more
Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
After hours updates
Here’s the latest on late night eateries, nightlife and entertainment to keep you busy into the wee hours of the morning. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
The annual Elvis Festival comes to Myrtle Beach. Here is where to catch "The King" on the Grand Stra...Read more
Lillian Shaughnessy at Atlas Tap House in Myrtle Beach talks her first presidential order and an epic concert lineup | Hot Pour25Apr
This week we traveled downtown to Atlas Tap House for a chat with Lillian Shaughnessy, who debuts he...Read more
Dave & Buster's and Paula Deen aren't the only changes coming to Broadway at the Beach in 2017....Read moreCategories: American Amusements Barbecue Bars & Pubs Blog Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Clubs & Dancing Dine Fine Dining For Kids Gastropubs Italian Late Night Food Live Music Malls & Outlets Myrtle Beach Nightlife Outdoor Shopping Pizza Play Sandwiches Shop Sports Bars Steakhouses Summer Visitors Guide Things To Do Tourism News
Grab a bite any time at late night restaurants in Myrtle Beach!
If you’re looking for a late night snack, need to wind down from a big night on the town with an after hours meal, there are plenty of 24-hour restaurants in Myrtle Beach.
Satisfy your hunger and get rid of those late night munchies with a stop through the area’s best all-night diners or get a jump start on breakfast at one of the many pancake houses which operate into the wee hours of the morning.
You’ll also find plenty of bars and pubs which offer a late night menu full of snacks and hearty options for those who need something other than drinks to fill them up.
Already back home, in your hotel room or at the condo with nothing good to eat? Why not opt for some pizza, the most popular late night meal of all. There are plenty of great Myrtle Beach pizza places that deliver after hours and many offer options like wings, subs and desserts as well as traditional pies.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Broadway at the Beach talks Wahlburgers, Paula Deen and all the changes coming to the area
- Four reasons why more tourists are flying to Myrtle Beach and the facts to prove it
- 9 Myrtle Beach-area places that offer locals’ discounts to residents in North and South Carolina counties
- King mackerel make an early appearance | Weekly Fishing Report, April 21 – 27
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Given the recent growth, are there too many places to eat in Myrtle Beach?
- 27 places to eat in Myrtle Beach that offer a senior discount
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Dave & Buster’s announces Grand Opening date at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach