Looking for a restaurant for a romantic date night? There are several places along the Grand Strand ...Read more
Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest reviews and news from all the best ethnic restaurants in Myrtle Beach. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
- 28JanCategories: American Barbecue Bars & Pubs Beach Bars Blog Community Guide Dine Fine Dining Fishing & Piers For Kids Ice Cream & Yogurt Late Night Food Little River Live Music Mexican Myrtle Beach Nightlife North Myrtle Beach Sandwiches Seafood Steakhouses Things To Do Top 10s Tourism News Waterfront
Looking to find the best kept secrets in Myrtle Beach SC? Check our list with 10 of the top local fa...Read moreCategories: American Barbecue Bars & Pubs Beach Bars Blog Community Guide Dine Fine Dining Fishing & Piers For Kids Ice Cream & Yogurt Late Night Food Little River Live Music Mexican Myrtle Beach Nightlife North Myrtle Beach Sandwiches Seafood Steakhouses Things To Do Top 10s Tourism News Waterfront
Taste the old country at top Myrtle Beach Italian restaurants!
As a popular destination for people from New York, Pennsylvania and across the Mid-Atlantic region, there are waves of Italian heritage running through the ocean of transplants that make up the Myrtle Beach area.
It’s this fusion of folks who appreciate quality cannoli and perfect pasta that has led to tons of amazing Italian restaurants popping up along the Grand Strand.
If you’re looking for traditional Italian food near you, you can find top-notch fare at places like Umberto’s Pittsburgh Italian Trattoria at Barefoot Landing, Amici’s at Broadway at the Beach or Travinia Italian Kitchen at the Market Common.
Want a huge, family-friendly feast? Perhaps try Capriz Italian Feast, Benny Rappa’s Trattoria or Angelo’s Steak & Pasta.
Looking for a romantic retreat for your Myrtle Beach date night? Check out the atmosphere at spots such as Villa Romana in Myrtle Beach, Rossi’s on Restaurant Row or Travinia Italian Kitchen at The Market Common.
Other Myrtle Beach Italian restaurants include popular chains such as Olive Garden and Carrabba’s Italian Grill to name a few.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Winter water temperatures change patterns of species | Weekly Fishing Report
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- USA Today tabs Top 10 luxury hotels in the Myrtle Beach area
- Comings & Goings: Changes in Myrtle Beach SC including a new amusement and new restaurants
- Shelling in Myrtle Beach: Beachcombing tips for visitors and how to start a collection
- Best wedding venues in the Myrtle Beach SC area
- Best Hidden Gems in Myrtle Beach SC
- Bellying up to the best craft beer bars in Myrtle Beach