Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest reviews and news from all the best ethnic restaurants in Myrtle Beach. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Lillian Shaughnessy at Atlas Tap House in Myrtle Beach talks her first presidential order and an epic concert lineup | Hot Pour25Apr
This week we traveled downtown to Atlas Tap House for a chat with Lillian Shaughnessy, who debuts he...Read more
Dave & Buster's and Paula Deen aren't the only changes coming to Broadway at the Beach in 2017....Read moreCategories: American Amusements Barbecue Bars & Pubs Blog Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Clubs & Dancing Dine Fine Dining For Kids Gastropubs Italian Late Night Food Live Music Malls & Outlets Myrtle Beach Nightlife Outdoor Shopping Pizza Play Sandwiches Shop Sports Bars Steakhouses Summer Visitors Guide Things To Do Tourism News
Spencer Holland at the House of Blues talks her love for Molly Ringwald and tips for the concert-goer | Hot Pour11Apr
This week's Hot Pour takes place at The Original Shucker's Raw Bar in Myrtle Beach with bartender Ca...Read more
Taste the old country at top Myrtle Beach Italian restaurants!
As a popular destination for people from New York, Pennsylvania and across the Mid-Atlantic region, there are waves of Italian heritage running through the ocean of transplants that make up the Myrtle Beach area.
It’s this fusion of folks who appreciate quality cannoli and perfect pasta that has led to tons of amazing Italian restaurants popping up along the Grand Strand.
If you’re looking for traditional Italian food near you, you can find top-notch fare at places like Umberto’s Pittsburgh Italian Trattoria at Barefoot Landing, Amici’s at Broadway at the Beach or Travinia Italian Kitchen at the Market Common.
Want a huge, family-friendly feast? Perhaps try Capriz Italian Feast, Benny Rappa’s Trattoria or Angelo’s Steak & Pasta.
Looking for a romantic retreat for your Myrtle Beach date night? Check out the atmosphere at spots such as Villa Romana in Myrtle Beach, Rossi’s on Restaurant Row or Travinia Italian Kitchen at The Market Common.
Other Myrtle Beach Italian restaurants include popular chains such as Olive Garden and Carrabba’s Italian Grill to name a few.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Broadway at the Beach talks Wahlburgers, Paula Deen and all the changes coming to the area
- Four reasons why more tourists are flying to Myrtle Beach and the facts to prove it
- King mackerel make an early appearance | Weekly Fishing Report, April 21 – 27
- Dave & Buster’s announces Grand Opening date at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Given the recent growth, are there too many places to eat in Myrtle Beach?
- 27 places to eat in Myrtle Beach that offer a senior discount
- Best rainy day activities in Myrtle Beach