Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest reviews and news from all the best ethnic restaurants in Myrtle Beach. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Looking for a restaurant for a romantic date night? There are several places along the Grand Strand ...Read moreCategories: American Barbecue Bars & Pubs Beach Bars Blog Community Guide Dine Fine Dining Fishing & Piers For Kids Ice Cream & Yogurt Late Night Food Little River Live Music Mexican Myrtle Beach Nightlife North Myrtle Beach Sandwiches Seafood Steakhouses Things To Do Top 10s Tourism News Waterfront
Taste the old country at top Myrtle Beach Italian restaurants!
As a popular destination for people from New York, Pennsylvania and across the Mid-Atlantic region, there are waves of Italian heritage running through the ocean of transplants that make up the Myrtle Beach area.
It’s this fusion of folks who appreciate quality cannoli and perfect pasta that has led to tons of amazing Italian restaurants popping up along the Grand Strand.
If you’re looking for traditional Italian food near you, you can find top-notch fare at places like Umberto’s Pittsburgh Italian Trattoria at Barefoot Landing, Amici’s at Broadway at the Beach or Travinia Italian Kitchen at the Market Common.
Want a huge, family-friendly feast? Perhaps try Capriz Italian Feast, Benny Rappa’s Trattoria or Angelo’s Steak & Pasta.
Looking for a romantic retreat for your Myrtle Beach date night? Check out the atmosphere at spots such as Villa Romana in Myrtle Beach, Rossi’s on Restaurant Row or Travinia Italian Kitchen at The Market Common.
Other Myrtle Beach Italian restaurants include popular chains such as Olive Garden and Carrabba’s Italian Grill to name a few.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Entertainment, rooftop bar and restaurant coming to RipTydz on Myrtle Beach oceanfront in 2017
- Paula Deen to bring southern cooking, kitchen gadgets and decor to Broadway at the Beach
- Wind, up-and-down temperatures confuse fish | Weekly Fishing Report
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six songs you need to know for the 2017 Boathouse Summer Concert Series
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break 2017: 5 Places to go from Mild to Wild
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Snoop Dogg coming to the Myrtle Beach House of Blues