Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest on ice cream shops, bakeries, donut shops and other culinary treats on the Grand Strand. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
If you're looking for places to celebrate the Fourth of July in Myrtle Beach SC, then look no furthe...Read more
Sub Zero Ice Cream, which uses liquid nitrogen to quick-freeze customers’ customized ice cream des...Read more
Enjoy a cool treat from Myrtle Beach ice cream shops!
For nearly as long as visitors have been coming to the Grand Strand to enjoy the sun and sand, there have been Myrtle Beach ice cream shops giving them a tasty way to cool off.
With hundreds of great places to grab a waffle cone, sundae or cup of your favorite flavor, finding a place for ice cream often isn’t as much of a problem as choosing which one looks the best.
If it’s classic charm you’re looking for, places like Painter’s Original Homemade Ice Cream in North Myrtle Beach, Kirk’s 1890 Ice Cream Parlor or Lee’s Inlet Apothecary in Murrells Inlet (featuring an old-school soda fountain) may appeal to you.
Is frozen yogurt is your thing? You can try popular spots like Sweet Frog, FroYoz and OrangeLeaf which let you serve yourself from a variety of flavors and toppings.
There’s also plenty of great oceanfront options, including Mad Myrtle’s Ice Cream Shop near the Myrtle Beach boardwalk and OD Pavilion Ice Cream Shop in the heart of North Myrtle Beach.
Or if you’re the type that prefers your tried and true favorites over a local specialty you’ll also find plenty of chains such as Ben & Jerry’s, Baskin Robbins, Cold Stone Creamery, Dairy Queen and Friendly’s scattered across the Myrtle Beach area.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Entertainment, rooftop bar and restaurant coming to RipTydz on Myrtle Beach oceanfront in 2017
- Paula Deen to bring southern cooking, kitchen gadgets and decor to Broadway at the Beach
- Wind, up-and-down temperatures confuse fish | Weekly Fishing Report
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six songs you need to know for the 2017 Boathouse Summer Concert Series
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break 2017: 5 Places to go from Mild to Wild
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Snoop Dogg coming to the Myrtle Beach House of Blues