Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest on ice cream shops, bakeries, donut shops and other culinary treats on the Grand Strand. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
If you're looking for places to celebrate the Fourth of July in Myrtle Beach SC, then look no furthe...Read more
Sub Zero Ice Cream, which uses liquid nitrogen to quick-freeze customers’ customized ice cream des...Read more
Enjoy a cool treat from Myrtle Beach ice cream shops!
For nearly as long as visitors have been coming to the Grand Strand to enjoy the sun and sand, there have been Myrtle Beach ice cream shops giving them a tasty way to cool off.
With hundreds of great places to grab a waffle cone, sundae or cup of your favorite flavor, finding a place for ice cream often isn’t as much of a problem as choosing which one looks the best.
If it’s classic charm you’re looking for, places like Painter’s Original Homemade Ice Cream in North Myrtle Beach, Kirk’s 1890 Ice Cream Parlor or Lee’s Inlet Apothecary in Murrells Inlet (featuring an old-school soda fountain) may appeal to you.
Is frozen yogurt is your thing? You can try popular spots like Sweet Frog, FroYoz and OrangeLeaf which let you serve yourself from a variety of flavors and toppings.
There’s also plenty of great oceanfront options, including Mad Myrtle’s Ice Cream Shop near the Myrtle Beach boardwalk and OD Pavilion Ice Cream Shop in the heart of North Myrtle Beach.
Or if you’re the type that prefers your tried and true favorites over a local specialty you’ll also find plenty of chains such as Ben & Jerry’s, Baskin Robbins, Cold Stone Creamery, Dairy Queen and Friendly’s scattered across the Myrtle Beach area.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Broadway at the Beach talks Wahlburgers, Paula Deen and all the changes coming to the area
- Four reasons why more tourists are flying to Myrtle Beach and the facts to prove it
- 9 Myrtle Beach-area places that offer locals’ discounts to residents in North and South Carolina counties
- King mackerel make an early appearance | Weekly Fishing Report, April 21 – 27
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Given the recent growth, are there too many places to eat in Myrtle Beach?
- 27 places to eat in Myrtle Beach that offer a senior discount
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Dave & Buster’s announces Grand Opening date at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach