The Sea Captain's House, one of the oldest remaining businesses on the Grand Strand, recently comple...Read more
Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the blog
Brews & news
Here’s the latest on Myrtle Beach beer news and craft brew restaurants around the area from our staff of local experts. For more Myrtle Beach news and tourism updates, check out the Myrtle Beach Insider blog:
Lillian Shaughnessy at Atlas Tap House in Myrtle Beach talks her first presidential order and an epic concert lineup | Hot Pour25Apr
This week we traveled downtown to Atlas Tap House for a chat with Lillian Shaughnessy, who debuts he...Read more
Dave & Buster's and Paula Deen aren't the only changes coming to Broadway at the Beach in 2017....Read moreCategories: American Amusements Barbecue Bars & Pubs Blog Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Clubs & Dancing Dine Fine Dining For Kids Gastropubs Italian Late Night Food Live Music Malls & Outlets Myrtle Beach Nightlife Outdoor Shopping Pizza Play Sandwiches Shop Sports Bars Steakhouses Summer Visitors Guide Things To Do Tourism News
Fortunate Youth speaks with GoToMyrtleBeach ahead of its Boathouse show April 23....Read more
Pair your beer and food perfectly at Myrtle Beach gastropubs!
But if you’re the type who’s so enamored with beer that you scoff at the idea of drinking watered-down drafts and you’d rather drink nothing than struggle through a Bud Light, Miller High Life or PBR then chances are you’re looking for more than just your average bar.
Luckily, there are several great restaurants, gastropubs and microbreweries in Myrtle Beach which may be right for you.
Craft brew restaurants such as Liberty Taproom in Myrtle Beach, Crafty Rooster in Conway and International Cafe in North Myrtle Beach cater to those with a taste for good food and great beer. You’ll also find brewpub restaurants such as TBonz, Quigley’s Pint & Plate, Gordon Biersch and Liberty Steakhouse where local brewmasters craft batches of beer on-site and are quick to offer up samples of the latest Lagers, Ales, Pilsners and Porters.
Looking for a suggestion? The knowledgable staffs at these spots will be glad to help get you up to speed on the new releases and let you try them served up in flights of sample glasses. And if all else fails, be sure and try the White Ale or any of the other options brewed up by locally-owned New South Brewery.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Broadway at the Beach talks Wahlburgers, Paula Deen and all the changes coming to the area
- Four reasons why more tourists are flying to Myrtle Beach and the facts to prove it
- 9 Myrtle Beach-area places that offer locals’ discounts to residents in North and South Carolina counties
- King mackerel make an early appearance | Weekly Fishing Report, April 21 – 27
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Given the recent growth, are there too many places to eat in Myrtle Beach?
- 27 places to eat in Myrtle Beach that offer a senior discount
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Dave & Buster’s announces Grand Opening date at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach