Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the blog
Brews & news
Here’s the latest on Myrtle Beach beer news and craft brew restaurants around the area from our staff of local experts. For more Myrtle Beach news and tourism updates, check out the Myrtle Beach Insider blog:
Shannon Briggs of Fat Harold’s Beach Club needs your help naming her signature drink this week | Hot Pour22Mar
This week we spoke to veteran bartender Shannon Briggs at the legendary "Fat Harold's Beach Club", l...Read more
Pair your beer and food perfectly at Myrtle Beach gastropubs!
But if you’re the type who’s so enamored with beer that you scoff at the idea of drinking watered-down drafts and you’d rather drink nothing than struggle through a Bud Light, Miller High Life or PBR then chances are you’re looking for more than just your average bar.
Luckily, there are several great restaurants, gastropubs and microbreweries in Myrtle Beach which may be right for you.
Craft brew restaurants such as Liberty Taproom in Myrtle Beach, Crafty Rooster in Conway and International Cafe in North Myrtle Beach cater to those with a taste for good food and great beer. You’ll also find brewpub restaurants such as TBonz, Quigley’s Pint & Plate, Gordon Biersch and Liberty Steakhouse where local brewmasters craft batches of beer on-site and are quick to offer up samples of the latest Lagers, Ales, Pilsners and Porters.
Looking for a suggestion? The knowledgable staffs at these spots will be glad to help get you up to speed on the new releases and let you try them served up in flights of sample glasses. And if all else fails, be sure and try the White Ale or any of the other options brewed up by locally-owned New South Brewery.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Entertainment, rooftop bar and restaurant coming to RipTydz on Myrtle Beach oceanfront in 2017
- Paula Deen to bring southern cooking, kitchen gadgets and decor to Broadway at the Beach
- Wind, up-and-down temperatures confuse fish | Weekly Fishing Report
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six songs you need to know for the 2017 Boathouse Summer Concert Series
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break 2017: 5 Places to go from Mild to Wild
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Snoop Dogg coming to the Myrtle Beach House of Blues