Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest reviews, announcements and Myrtle Beach restaurant news from our staff of local experts. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Looking for some last minute gift ideas? Many restaurants and retailers offer incentives and bonus c...Read more
Experience the best fine dining in Myrtle Beach!
Many who visit Myrtle Beach for the first time think our restaurant scene is filled with nothing but huge buffet restaurants, family-friendly eateries and casual dining.
However, a quick look beyond the chain restaurants and beach bars will reveal many Myrtle Beach fine dining destinations serving up a bounty of extraordinary food.
From award-winning chefs to nationally-recognized restaurants and immaculate interiors, the Grand Strand’s food scene is every bit as interesting, if not quite so well-known, as nearby Charleston — a city known for southern sophistication and top-notch Lowcountry cuisine.
Legendary steak houses join top seafood spots and fine italian restaurants on the list of best fine dining in Myrtle Beach, a list which offers a great chance to sample fresh-caught food, enjoy fine wines from around the world and be treated to five-star service.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Water temperatures continue to above average for February | Weekly Fishing Report
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- A SUPER list of SUPER parties for the SUPER BOWL
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six concerts to consider this weekend in Myrtle Beach and along the coast
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Best Romantic Restaurants in the Myrtle Beach SC area
- USA Today tabs Top 10 luxury hotels in the Myrtle Beach area
- Shelling in Myrtle Beach: Beachcombing tips for visitors and how to start a collection
- Comings & Goings: Changes in Myrtle Beach SC including a new amusement and new restaurants