Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest reviews, announcements and Myrtle Beach restaurant news from our staff of local experts. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Experience the best fine dining in Myrtle Beach!
Many who visit Myrtle Beach for the first time think our restaurant scene is filled with nothing but huge buffet restaurants, family-friendly eateries and casual dining.
However, a quick look beyond the chain restaurants and beach bars will reveal many Myrtle Beach fine dining destinations serving up a bounty of extraordinary food.
From award-winning chefs to nationally-recognized restaurants and immaculate interiors, the Grand Strand’s food scene is every bit as interesting, if not quite so well-known, as nearby Charleston — a city known for southern sophistication and top-notch Lowcountry cuisine.
Legendary steak houses join top seafood spots and fine italian restaurants on the list of best fine dining in Myrtle Beach, a list which offers a great chance to sample fresh-caught food, enjoy fine wines from around the world and be treated to five-star service.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Offshore trolling action is excellent headed by dolphin (mahi mahi) | Weekly Fishing Report, May 19 – May 25
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- More than 20 live bands to see during the 2017 Myrtle Beach Spring Rally Bike Week
- The Flaunt Girls perform at Spokes and Bones during the Spring Bike Rally 2017
- Sammy Kershaw to perform at Beaver Bar
- Alexa Torregrossa of Tupelo Honey Cafe talks the candy shop, creepy guys and her ‘Honeysuckle Lavender Flip’ | Hot Pour
- Enter to win Super VIP and VIP tickets (nearly $4,000) to the 2017 Carolina Country Music Fest in Myrtle Beach SC
- Myrtle Beach weather forecast for the weekend May 18-21
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner