Find out when developers and owners of the new Mellow Mushroom believe their doors will open in 2017...Read more
Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest reviews, announcements and Myrtle Beach restaurant news from our staff of local experts. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Experience the best fine dining in Myrtle Beach!
Many who visit Myrtle Beach for the first time think our restaurant scene is filled with nothing but huge buffet restaurants, family-friendly eateries and casual dining.
However, a quick look beyond the chain restaurants and beach bars will reveal many Myrtle Beach fine dining destinations serving up a bounty of extraordinary food.
From award-winning chefs to nationally-recognized restaurants and immaculate interiors, the Grand Strand’s food scene is every bit as interesting, if not quite so well-known, as nearby Charleston — a city known for southern sophistication and top-notch Lowcountry cuisine.
Legendary steak houses join top seafood spots and fine italian restaurants on the list of best fine dining in Myrtle Beach, a list which offers a great chance to sample fresh-caught food, enjoy fine wines from around the world and be treated to five-star service.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Entertainment, rooftop bar and restaurant coming to RipTydz on Myrtle Beach oceanfront in 2017
- Paula Deen to bring southern cooking, kitchen gadgets and decor to Broadway at the Beach
- Wind, up-and-down temperatures confuse fish | Weekly Fishing Report
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six songs you need to know for the 2017 Boathouse Summer Concert Series
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break 2017: 5 Places to go from Mild to Wild
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Snoop Dogg coming to the Myrtle Beach House of Blues