Find out when developers and owners of the new Mellow Mushroom believe their doors will open in 2017...Read more
Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest Myrtle Beach restaurants and good cheap food spots from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Grab a quick bite at fast rood restaurants in Myrtle Beach!
If you need a cheap meal for lunch, a discount dinner or just want to grab a quick bite to eat in between activities and family fun, the fast food restaurants in Myrtle Beach may be the perfect choice.
Though the Grand Strand offers many culinary delights, there are also plenty of opportunities for good cheap food including a variety of burger joints, hot dog stands and chain restaurants.
You don’t have to look far to find fast food restaurants near Myrtle Beach, including national chains like McDonald’s, Wendy’s, Burger King and Taco Bell or southern favorites like Chik-Fil-A, BoJangles, Cookout or Church’s Chicken.
Browse below to find your favorite discount restaurants for you or search above to locate the fast food joint nearest to you.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Entertainment, rooftop bar and restaurant coming to RipTydz on Myrtle Beach oceanfront in 2017
- Paula Deen to bring southern cooking, kitchen gadgets and decor to Broadway at the Beach
- Wind, up-and-down temperatures confuse fish | Weekly Fishing Report
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six songs you need to know for the 2017 Boathouse Summer Concert Series
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break 2017: 5 Places to go from Mild to Wild
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Snoop Dogg coming to the Myrtle Beach House of Blues