Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Coffee shop news
Here’s the latest Myrtle Beach restaurant news, culinary event announcements and other food-related updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Looking for a place to eat, an activity or some shopping between games on your family's baseball or ...Read more
Get your morning started at Myrtle Beach coffee shops!
If you’re looking for a place where the barista actually knows the difference between espresso and cappuccino, you’ll want to take some time to enjoy one of the few true Myrtle Beach coffeehouses.
Places such as Fresh Brewed Coffeehouse in Myrtle Beach, Boardwalk Coffeehouse and Latte Litchfield and Barefoot Barista in Pawleys Island offer not only great coffee, lattes and teas but also a cultural retreat from the hustle and bustle of the beach.
If you’d rather just find a quick pick-me-up at the nearest Starbuck’s, well there’s lots of convenient locations for these popular chain coffee shops too, including a few right near the ocean.
And if round pastries are more important to your morning routine than a good cup ‘o Joe, you’ll want to make a stop at one of the many Myrtle Beach donut shops or bagel shops.
Here, some popular choices include The Donut Man and The Bagel Factory in Myrtle Beach and Kravel Bagel Bistro in North Myrtle Beach in addition to chains like Krispy Kreme and Dunkin Donuts.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Broadway at the Beach talks Wahlburgers, Paula Deen and all the changes coming to the area
- Four reasons why more tourists are flying to Myrtle Beach and the facts to prove it
- 9 Myrtle Beach-area places that offer locals’ discounts to residents in North and South Carolina counties
- King mackerel make an early appearance | Weekly Fishing Report, April 21 – 27
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Given the recent growth, are there too many places to eat in Myrtle Beach?
- 27 places to eat in Myrtle Beach that offer a senior discount
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Dave & Buster’s announces Grand Opening date at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach