Find out when developers and owners of the new Mellow Mushroom believe their doors will open in 2017...Read more
Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest Myrtle Beach restaurant news, culinary event announcements and other food-related updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Get all-you-can-eat variety at Myrtle Beach buffets!
You’ll find breakfast buffets packed with eggs, bacon, pancakes and tons of morning favorites, lunch buffets with soups, salads and sandwiches and dinner buffets with hearty, top-notch delicacies like steak, lobster and much more.
These all-you-can eat restaurants provide great value for a family full of hungry kids, especially if you’re resourceful enough to take advantage of frequent discounts and coupons these places offer in the many Myrtle Beach guide books available around town.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Entertainment, rooftop bar and restaurant coming to RipTydz on Myrtle Beach oceanfront in 2017
- Paula Deen to bring southern cooking, kitchen gadgets and decor to Broadway at the Beach
- Wind, up-and-down temperatures confuse fish | Weekly Fishing Report
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six songs you need to know for the 2017 Boathouse Summer Concert Series
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break 2017: 5 Places to go from Mild to Wild
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Snoop Dogg coming to the Myrtle Beach House of Blues