Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest area breakfast spots and other food updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Looking for some last minute gift ideas? Many restaurants and retailers offer incentives and bonus c...Read more
Start your day with the best breakfast in Myrtle Beach!
Luckily, the Grand Strand offers a nearly endless array of breakfast places to help fill you up and get your day started right. There’s tons of breakfast buffets, pancake houses and chain restaurants to help feed your family.
Whether you want the classics — eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes and pancakes — or something a bit more unique like an interesting omelette, southern shrimp and grits or even a gluten-free breakfast you’ll find it among the hundreds of breakfast restaurants in Myrtle Beach.
And if you’re the type who likes to live by a different schedule on your Myrtle Beach vacation, there’s no shortage of places that serve Sunday brunch, all-day breakfast and even offer breakfast 24 hours a day.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Water temperatures continue to above average for February | Weekly Fishing Report
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- A SUPER list of SUPER parties for the SUPER BOWL
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six concerts to consider this weekend in Myrtle Beach and along the coast
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Best Romantic Restaurants in the Myrtle Beach SC area
- USA Today tabs Top 10 luxury hotels in the Myrtle Beach area
- Shelling in Myrtle Beach: Beachcombing tips for visitors and how to start a collection
- Comings & Goings: Changes in Myrtle Beach SC including a new amusement and new restaurants