Find out when developers and owners of the new Mellow Mushroom believe their doors will open in 2017...Read more
Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest area breakfast spots and other food updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Start your day with the best breakfast in Myrtle Beach!
Luckily, the Grand Strand offers a nearly endless array of breakfast places to help fill you up and get your day started right. There’s tons of breakfast buffets, pancake houses and chain restaurants to help feed your family.
Whether you want the classics — eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes and pancakes — or something a bit more unique like an interesting omelette, southern shrimp and grits or even a gluten-free breakfast you’ll find it among the hundreds of breakfast restaurants in Myrtle Beach.
And if you’re the type who likes to live by a different schedule on your Myrtle Beach vacation, there’s no shortage of places that serve Sunday brunch, all-day breakfast and even offer breakfast 24 hours a day.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Entertainment, rooftop bar and restaurant coming to RipTydz on Myrtle Beach oceanfront in 2017
- Paula Deen to bring southern cooking, kitchen gadgets and decor to Broadway at the Beach
- Wind, up-and-down temperatures confuse fish | Weekly Fishing Report
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six songs you need to know for the 2017 Boathouse Summer Concert Series
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break 2017: 5 Places to go from Mild to Wild
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Snoop Dogg coming to the Myrtle Beach House of Blues