Find out when developers and owners of the new Mellow Mushroom believe their doors will open in 2017...Read more
Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest Myrtle Beach restaurant news, American eateries and other food-related updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Enjoy the best cuisine right on the oceanfront along the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk
The Myrtle Beach Boardwalk is not only a great place for fun and entertainment, but for some of the best food along the Grand Strand as well.
Guests trekking the over 1 mile structure along the Myrtle Beach oceanfront can choose from a wide selection of snacks or meals, including some carnival-like stands that will whisk you back to yesteryear.
You can enjoy funnel cakes, corn dogs, cotton candy, hot dogs, pizza and more to fuel your feet for the breathtaking walk with amazing views.
Or, sit down and enjoy live music while dining on fare from sandwiches to seafood at one of the many oceanfront restaurants or a block over on Ocean Boulevard.
The famous Peaches Corner has been in business for 75 years, satisfying guests with burgers, fries, shakes, hot dogs and more.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the arcades and amusements, like the Myrtle Beach SkyWheel and thrill rides. Test your thrill-seeker side at Myrtle Beach Thrill Rides or relax 200 feet above the surface on the SkyWheel.
One thing’s for sure, when it comes to family vacation and fun, you can’t go wrong with a stroll and meal along the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Entertainment, rooftop bar and restaurant coming to RipTydz on Myrtle Beach oceanfront in 2017
- Paula Deen to bring southern cooking, kitchen gadgets and decor to Broadway at the Beach
- Wind, up-and-down temperatures confuse fish | Weekly Fishing Report
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six songs you need to know for the 2017 Boathouse Summer Concert Series
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break 2017: 5 Places to go from Mild to Wild
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Snoop Dogg coming to the Myrtle Beach House of Blues