Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest Myrtle Beach restaurant news, American eateries and other food-related updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Lillian Shaughnessy at Atlas Tap House in Myrtle Beach talks her first presidential order and an epic concert lineup | Hot Pour25Apr
This week we traveled downtown to Atlas Tap House for a chat with Lillian Shaughnessy, who debuts he...Read more
Dave & Buster's and Paula Deen aren't the only changes coming to Broadway at the Beach in 2017....Read moreCategories: American Amusements Barbecue Bars & Pubs Blog Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Clubs & Dancing Dine Fine Dining For Kids Gastropubs Italian Late Night Food Live Music Malls & Outlets Myrtle Beach Nightlife Outdoor Shopping Pizza Play Sandwiches Shop Sports Bars Steakhouses Summer Visitors Guide Things To Do Tourism News
Enjoy the best cuisine right on the oceanfront along the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk
The Myrtle Beach Boardwalk is not only a great place for fun and entertainment, but for some of the best food along the Grand Strand as well.
Guests trekking the over 1 mile structure along the Myrtle Beach oceanfront can choose from a wide selection of snacks or meals, including some carnival-like stands that will whisk you back to yesteryear.
You can enjoy funnel cakes, corn dogs, cotton candy, hot dogs, pizza and more to fuel your feet for the breathtaking walk with amazing views.
Or, sit down and enjoy live music while dining on fare from sandwiches to seafood at one of the many oceanfront restaurants or a block over on Ocean Boulevard.
The famous Peaches Corner has been in business for 75 years, satisfying guests with burgers, fries, shakes, hot dogs and more.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the arcades and amusements, like the Myrtle Beach SkyWheel and thrill rides. Test your thrill-seeker side at Myrtle Beach Thrill Rides or relax 200 feet above the surface on the SkyWheel.
One thing’s for sure, when it comes to family vacation and fun, you can’t go wrong with a stroll and meal along the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Broadway at the Beach talks Wahlburgers, Paula Deen and all the changes coming to the area
- Four reasons why more tourists are flying to Myrtle Beach and the facts to prove it
- King mackerel make an early appearance | Weekly Fishing Report, April 21 – 27
- Dave & Buster’s announces Grand Opening date at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Given the recent growth, are there too many places to eat in Myrtle Beach?
- 27 places to eat in Myrtle Beach that offer a senior discount
- Best rainy day activities in Myrtle Beach