Looking for some last minute gift ideas? Many restaurants and retailers offer incentives and bonus c...Read more
Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest Myrtle Beach restaurant news, American eateries and other food-related updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Wahlburgers franchise owner Greg Pranzo talks bringing the restaurant to the Carolinas, the food, and when to expect Mark & Donnie30Nov
With the success of their popular reality show as well as nearly three dozen more locations opening ...Read more
Cold Beer, hot food and plaid skirts return to the Grand Strand as Tilted Kilt opens its new location in Myrtle Beach SC11Nov
In September of 2014, Tilted Kilt at Broadway at the Beach closed its doors, leaving the popular sho...Read more
Enjoy the best cuisine right on the oceanfront along the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk
The Myrtle Beach Boardwalk is not only a great place for fun and entertainment, but for some of the best food along the Grand Strand as well.
Guests trekking the over 1 mile structure along the Myrtle Beach oceanfront can choose from a wide selection of snacks or meals, including some carnival-like stands that will whisk you back to yesteryear.
You can enjoy funnel cakes, corn dogs, cotton candy, hot dogs, pizza and more to fuel your feet for the breathtaking walk with amazing views.
Or, sit down and enjoy live music while dining on fare from sandwiches to seafood at one of the many oceanfront restaurants or a block over on Ocean Boulevard.
The famous Peaches Corner has been in business for 75 years, satisfying guests with burgers, fries, shakes, hot dogs and more.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the arcades and amusements, like the Myrtle Beach SkyWheel and thrill rides. Test your thrill-seeker side at Myrtle Beach Thrill Rides or relax 200 feet above the surface on the SkyWheel.
One thing’s for sure, when it comes to family vacation and fun, you can’t go wrong with a stroll and meal along the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Winter water temperatures change patterns of species | Weekly Fishing Report
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- USA Today tabs Top 10 luxury hotels in the Myrtle Beach area
- Comings & Goings: Changes in Myrtle Beach SC including a new amusement and new restaurants
- Shelling in Myrtle Beach: Beachcombing tips for visitors and how to start a collection
- Best wedding venues in the Myrtle Beach SC area
- Best Hidden Gems in Myrtle Beach SC
- Bellying up to the best craft beer bars in Myrtle Beach