Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest Myrtle Beach restaurant news, American eateries and other food-related updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Looking for some last minute gift ideas? Many restaurants and retailers offer incentives and bonus c...Read more
Enjoy the best cuisine right on the oceanfront along the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk
The Myrtle Beach Boardwalk is not only a great place for fun and entertainment, but for some of the best food along the Grand Strand as well.
Guests trekking the over 1 mile structure along the Myrtle Beach oceanfront can choose from a wide selection of snacks or meals, including some carnival-like stands that will whisk you back to yesteryear.
You can enjoy funnel cakes, corn dogs, cotton candy, hot dogs, pizza and more to fuel your feet for the breathtaking walk with amazing views.
Or, sit down and enjoy live music while dining on fare from sandwiches to seafood at one of the many oceanfront restaurants or a block over on Ocean Boulevard.
The famous Peaches Corner has been in business for 75 years, satisfying guests with burgers, fries, shakes, hot dogs and more.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the arcades and amusements, like the Myrtle Beach SkyWheel and thrill rides. Test your thrill-seeker side at Myrtle Beach Thrill Rides or relax 200 feet above the surface on the SkyWheel.
One thing’s for sure, when it comes to family vacation and fun, you can’t go wrong with a stroll and meal along the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Water temperatures continue to above average for February | Weekly Fishing Report
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- A SUPER list of SUPER parties for the SUPER BOWL
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six concerts to consider this weekend in Myrtle Beach and along the coast
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Best Romantic Restaurants in the Myrtle Beach SC area
- USA Today tabs Top 10 luxury hotels in the Myrtle Beach area
- Shelling in Myrtle Beach: Beachcombing tips for visitors and how to start a collection
- Comings & Goings: Changes in Myrtle Beach SC including a new amusement and new restaurants