Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest Myrtle Beach restaurant news, culinary event announcements and other food-related updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Looking for some last minute gift ideas? Many restaurants and retailers offer incentives and bonus c...Read more
Try the best Lowcountry cuisine at Myrtle Beach BBQ joints!
There are plenty of cities that tout great BBQ restaurants, but few that deliver downhome southern cookin’ better than the barbecue joints in Myrtle Beach.
You can find hidden gems all along the Grand Strand serving traditional southern barbecue and Lowcountry cuisine including barbecued pork, ribs and amazing soul food.
With names like Radd Dew’s, Big D’s Bar-B-Que Barn, Hog Heaven, Little Pigs BBQ and Big KT’s Barbecue Shack, these often unassuming restaurants make up in great tasting food what they lack in accommodations.
Whether you spell it barbecue, barbeque or BBQ or if prefer to call it chopped pork, pulled pork or just plain “‘cue,” you sure to find a taste that’s right for you in Myrtle Beach.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Water temperatures continue to above average for February | Weekly Fishing Report
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- A SUPER list of SUPER parties for the SUPER BOWL
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six concerts to consider this weekend in Myrtle Beach and along the coast
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Best Romantic Restaurants in the Myrtle Beach SC area
- USA Today tabs Top 10 luxury hotels in the Myrtle Beach area
- Shelling in Myrtle Beach: Beachcombing tips for visitors and how to start a collection
- Comings & Goings: Changes in Myrtle Beach SC including a new amusement and new restaurants