Find out when developers and owners of the new Mellow Mushroom believe their doors will open in 2017...Read more
Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest Myrtle Beach restaurant news, culinary event announcements and other food-related updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Try the best Lowcountry cuisine at Myrtle Beach BBQ joints!
There are plenty of cities that tout great BBQ restaurants, but few that deliver downhome southern cookin’ better than the barbecue joints in Myrtle Beach.
You can find hidden gems all along the Grand Strand serving traditional southern barbecue and Lowcountry cuisine including barbecued pork, ribs and amazing soul food.
With names like Radd Dew’s, Big D’s Bar-B-Que Barn, Hog Heaven, Little Pigs BBQ and Big KT’s Barbecue Shack, these often unassuming restaurants make up in great tasting food what they lack in accommodations.
Whether you spell it barbecue, barbeque or BBQ or if prefer to call it chopped pork, pulled pork or just plain “‘cue,” you sure to find a taste that’s right for you in Myrtle Beach.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Entertainment, rooftop bar and restaurant coming to RipTydz on Myrtle Beach oceanfront in 2017
- Paula Deen to bring southern cooking, kitchen gadgets and decor to Broadway at the Beach
- Wind, up-and-down temperatures confuse fish | Weekly Fishing Report
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six songs you need to know for the 2017 Boathouse Summer Concert Series
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break 2017: 5 Places to go from Mild to Wild
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Snoop Dogg coming to the Myrtle Beach House of Blues