Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest tidbits of Myrtle Beach restaurant news and other food-related updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Looking for some last minute gift ideas? Many restaurants and retailers offer incentives and bonus c...Read more
Taste the far east at Asian restaurants in Myrtle Beach!
Whether you’re looking for hibachi restaurants, Asian fusion, a cheap china buffet or a great place for asian takeout, Myrtle Beach has it all.
Restaurants such as Yamato, Miyabi, Nakato and P.F. Chang’s all represent top quality options for those looking to splurge, while popular places like Ho Wah, Osaka and New China Buffet offer great value for the whole family.
There’s also some unique fusion restaurants such as E. Noodles & Co., Indo Thai and Jay’s Asian Fusion, as well as tons of amazing sushi places like Soho, King Kong Sushi, Kono Asian Grill and Sugami Sushi Bar to name just a few.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Water temperatures continue to above average for February | Weekly Fishing Report
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- A SUPER list of SUPER parties for the SUPER BOWL
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six concerts to consider this weekend in Myrtle Beach and along the coast
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Best Romantic Restaurants in the Myrtle Beach SC area
- USA Today tabs Top 10 luxury hotels in the Myrtle Beach area
- Shelling in Myrtle Beach: Beachcombing tips for visitors and how to start a collection
- Comings & Goings: Changes in Myrtle Beach SC including a new amusement and new restaurants