Find out when developers and owners of the new Mellow Mushroom believe their doors will open in 2017...Read more
Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest tidbits of Myrtle Beach restaurant news and other food-related updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Taste the far east at Asian restaurants in Myrtle Beach!
Whether you’re looking for hibachi restaurants, Asian fusion, a cheap china buffet or a great place for asian takeout, Myrtle Beach has it all.
Restaurants such as Yamato, Miyabi, Nakato and P.F. Chang’s all represent top quality options for those looking to splurge, while popular places like Ho Wah, Osaka and New China Buffet offer great value for the whole family.
There’s also some unique fusion restaurants such as E. Noodles & Co., Indo Thai and Jay’s Asian Fusion, as well as tons of amazing sushi places like Soho, King Kong Sushi, Kono Asian Grill and Sugami Sushi Bar to name just a few.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Entertainment, rooftop bar and restaurant coming to RipTydz on Myrtle Beach oceanfront in 2017
- Paula Deen to bring southern cooking, kitchen gadgets and decor to Broadway at the Beach
- Wind, up-and-down temperatures confuse fish | Weekly Fishing Report
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six songs you need to know for the 2017 Boathouse Summer Concert Series
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break 2017: 5 Places to go from Mild to Wild
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Snoop Dogg coming to the Myrtle Beach House of Blues