The Sea Captain's House, one of the oldest remaining businesses on the Grand Strand, recently comple...Read more
Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest Myrtle Beach restaurant news, American eateries and other food-related updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Lillian Shaughnessy at Atlas Tap House in Myrtle Beach talks her first presidential order and an epic concert lineup | Hot Pour25Apr
This week we traveled downtown to Atlas Tap House for a chat with Lillian Shaughnessy, who debuts he...Read more
Dave & Buster's and Paula Deen aren't the only changes coming to Broadway at the Beach in 2017....Read moreCategories: American Amusements Barbecue Bars & Pubs Blog Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Clubs & Dancing Dine Fine Dining For Kids Gastropubs Italian Late Night Food Live Music Malls & Outlets Myrtle Beach Nightlife Outdoor Shopping Pizza Play Sandwiches Shop Sports Bars Steakhouses Summer Visitors Guide Things To Do Tourism News
Go All-American at the best Myrtle Beach burger joints!
There’s nothing like a juicy hamburger, footlong hotdog smothered in ketchup and mustard or some crisp hot french fries to celebrate the American freedom of choice that means you can eat whatever you like while on your Myrtle Beach vacation!
Oceanfront options range from iconic spots like Peaches Corner in downtown Myrtle Beach, Harold’s On The Ocean in Cherry Grove and Sam’s Corner in Garden City to newer additions like Lulu’s Cafe, Landshark Landing and Hammerhead Grill.
And don’t think the great food stops at the ocean. There’s also plenty of amazing inland places to eat including chain restaurants, steakhouses, hamburger spots and other unique American restaurants.
Some of the most popular American restaurants in Myrtle Beach include Red Robin, River City Cafe, Five Guys Burgers and Fries, TGI Friday’s, Damon’s Restaurant and Bummz to name just a few.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Broadway at the Beach talks Wahlburgers, Paula Deen and all the changes coming to the area
- Four reasons why more tourists are flying to Myrtle Beach and the facts to prove it
- 9 Myrtle Beach-area places that offer locals’ discounts to residents in North and South Carolina counties
- King mackerel make an early appearance | Weekly Fishing Report, April 21 – 27
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Given the recent growth, are there too many places to eat in Myrtle Beach?
- 27 places to eat in Myrtle Beach that offer a senior discount
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Dave & Buster’s announces Grand Opening date at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach