Find out when developers and owners of the new Mellow Mushroom believe their doors will open in 2017...Read more
Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest Myrtle Beach restaurant news, American eateries and other food-related updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Go All-American at the best Myrtle Beach burger joints!
There’s nothing like a juicy hamburger, footlong hotdog smothered in ketchup and mustard or some crisp hot french fries to celebrate the American freedom of choice that means you can eat whatever you like while on your Myrtle Beach vacation!
Oceanfront options range from iconic spots like Peaches Corner in downtown Myrtle Beach, Harold’s On The Ocean in Cherry Grove and Sam’s Corner in Garden City to newer additions like Lulu’s Cafe, Landshark Landing and Hammerhead Grill.
And don’t think the great food stops at the ocean. There’s also plenty of amazing inland places to eat including chain restaurants, steakhouses, hamburger spots and other unique American restaurants.
Some of the most popular American restaurants in Myrtle Beach include Red Robin, River City Cafe, Five Guys Burgers and Fries, TGI Friday’s, Damon’s Restaurant and Bummz to name just a few.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Entertainment, rooftop bar and restaurant coming to RipTydz on Myrtle Beach oceanfront in 2017
- Paula Deen to bring southern cooking, kitchen gadgets and decor to Broadway at the Beach
- Wind, up-and-down temperatures confuse fish | Weekly Fishing Report
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six songs you need to know for the 2017 Boathouse Summer Concert Series
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break 2017: 5 Places to go from Mild to Wild
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Snoop Dogg coming to the Myrtle Beach House of Blues