Looking for some last minute gift ideas? Many restaurants and retailers offer incentives and bonus c...Read more
Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest Myrtle Beach restaurant news, American eateries and other food-related updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Wahlburgers franchise owner Greg Pranzo talks bringing the restaurant to the Carolinas, the food, and when to expect Mark & Donnie30Nov
With the success of their popular reality show as well as nearly three dozen more locations opening ...Read more
Cold Beer, hot food and plaid skirts return to the Grand Strand as Tilted Kilt opens its new location in Myrtle Beach SC11Nov
In September of 2014, Tilted Kilt at Broadway at the Beach closed its doors, leaving the popular sho...Read more
Go All-American at the best Myrtle Beach burger joints!
There’s nothing like a juicy hamburger, footlong hotdog smothered in ketchup and mustard or some crisp hot french fries to celebrate the American freedom of choice that means you can eat whatever you like while on your Myrtle Beach vacation!
Oceanfront options range from iconic spots like Peaches Corner in downtown Myrtle Beach, Harold’s On The Ocean in Cherry Grove and Sam’s Corner in Garden City to newer additions like Lulu’s Cafe, Landshark Landing and Hammerhead Grill.
And don’t think the great food stops at the ocean. There’s also plenty of amazing inland places to eat including chain restaurants, steakhouses, hamburger spots and other unique American restaurants.
Some of the most popular American restaurants in Myrtle Beach include Red Robin, River City Cafe, Five Guys Burgers and Fries, TGI Friday’s, Damon’s Restaurant and Bummz to name just a few.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Winter water temperatures change patterns of species | Weekly Fishing Report
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- USA Today tabs Top 10 luxury hotels in the Myrtle Beach area
- Comings & Goings: Changes in Myrtle Beach SC including a new amusement and new restaurants
- Shelling in Myrtle Beach: Beachcombing tips for visitors and how to start a collection
- Best wedding venues in the Myrtle Beach SC area
- Best Hidden Gems in Myrtle Beach SC
- Bellying up to the best craft beer bars in Myrtle Beach