Find out when developers and owners of the new Mellow Mushroom believe their doors will open in 2017...Read more
Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest Myrtle Beach restaurant news, culinary event announcements and other food-related updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Enjoy dining at all the top Myrtle Beach Restaurants!
Whether it’s time for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a late-night snack, there’s always something good to eat at one of the thousands of amazing eateries in the Myrtle Beach area.
With Myrtle Beach restaurants to serve any taste, you’re just as likely to find a top-notch steakhouse or fine dining establishment as you are a family-friendly burger joint, breakfast buffet or ice cream shop.
Looking to try something with a little flair? The Myrtle Beach area boasts hundreds of great ethnic restaurants with amazing cuisine ranging from Mexican, Asian, Italian and German to more exotic fare including exceptional Indian, Ethiopian, Thai and Jamaican food.
And you won’t want to leave town without trying some of our signature seafood! From the well-known Calabash-style seafood buffets to the fresh-caught fish, shrimp and crab served in Murrells Inlet — known affectionately as the seafood capital of South Carolina — we’ve got it all.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Entertainment, rooftop bar and restaurant coming to RipTydz on Myrtle Beach oceanfront in 2017
- Paula Deen to bring southern cooking, kitchen gadgets and decor to Broadway at the Beach
- Wind, up-and-down temperatures confuse fish | Weekly Fishing Report
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six songs you need to know for the 2017 Boathouse Summer Concert Series
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break 2017: 5 Places to go from Mild to Wild
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Snoop Dogg coming to the Myrtle Beach House of Blues