Enjoy dining at all the top Myrtle Beach Restaurants!
Whether it’s time for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a late-night snack, there’s always something good to eat at one of the thousands of amazing eateries in the Myrtle Beach area.
With Myrtle Beach restaurants to serve any taste, you’re just as likely to find a top-notch steakhouse or fine dining establishment as you are a family-friendly burger joint, breakfast buffet or ice cream shop.
Looking to try something with a little flair? The Myrtle Beach area boasts hundreds of great ethnic restaurants with amazing cuisine ranging from Mexican, Asian, Italian and German to more exotic fare including exceptional Indian, Ethiopian, Thai and Jamaican food.
And you won’t want to leave town without trying some of our signature seafood! From the well-known Calabash-style seafood buffets to the fresh-caught fish, shrimp and crab served in Murrells Inlet — known affectionately as the seafood capital of South Carolina — we’ve got it all.
Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest Myrtle Beach restaurant news, culinary event announcements and other food-related updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Sub Zero Ice Cream, which uses liquid nitrogen to quick-freeze customers’ customized ice cream des...Read more
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Myrtle Beach SC Area Fishing Report: Jun. 24 – Jun. 30
- NASCAR Speedpark one of fastest Myrtle Beach attractions for families
- Shelling in Myrtle Beach: Beachcombing tips for visitors and how to start a collection
- Best Ice Cream shops in the Myrtle Beach SC area
- USA Today tabs Top 10 luxury hotels in the Myrtle Beach area
- Spend Father’s Day with your dad in Myrtle Beach SC
- Everything you need to know about Myrtle Beach fireworks in 2016
- Best seafood in Myrtle Beach SC: Seafood restaurants sure to satisfy
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach