Enjoy dining at all the top Myrtle Beach Restaurants!
Whether it’s time for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a late-night snack, there’s always something good to eat at one of the thousands of amazing eateries in the Myrtle Beach area.
With Myrtle Beach restaurants to serve any taste, you’re just as likely to find a top-notch steakhouse or fine dining establishment as you are a family-friendly burger joint, breakfast buffet or ice cream shop.
Looking to try something with a little flair? The Myrtle Beach area boasts hundreds of great ethnic restaurants with amazing cuisine ranging from Mexican, Asian, Italian and German to more exotic fare including exceptional Indian, Ethiopian, Thai and Jamaican food.
And you won’t want to leave town without trying some of our signature seafood! From the well-known Calabash-style seafood buffets to the fresh-caught fish, shrimp and crab served in Murrells Inlet — known affectionately as the seafood capital of South Carolina — we’ve got it all.
Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest Myrtle Beach restaurant news, culinary event announcements and other food-related updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach SC is getting a makeover
- Myrtle Beach SC Area Fishing Report: Apr 22 – Apr. 28
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Myrtle Beach Bike Week 2016 Schedule of Events
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- 10 hotspots to check out during Black Bike Week 2016
- USA Today tabs Top 10 luxury hotels in the Myrtle Beach area
- Best rainy day activities in Myrtle Beach
- Treat your mom to a special Mother’s Day in Myrtle Beach SC
- Myrtle Beach Events Calendar April 27-May 4