The Sea Captain's House, one of the oldest remaining businesses on the Grand Strand, recently comple...Read more
Find a place to eat
Know what kind of food you’re in the mood for? Choose the area or type of cuisine you want below or search by restaurant name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest Myrtle Beach restaurant news, culinary event announcements and other food-related updates from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Lillian Shaughnessy at Atlas Tap House in Myrtle Beach talks her first presidential order and an epic concert lineup | Hot Pour25Apr
This week we traveled downtown to Atlas Tap House for a chat with Lillian Shaughnessy, who debuts he...Read more
Dave & Buster's and Paula Deen aren't the only changes coming to Broadway at the Beach in 2017....Read moreCategories: American Amusements Barbecue Bars & Pubs Blog Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Clubs & Dancing Dine Fine Dining For Kids Gastropubs Italian Late Night Food Live Music Malls & Outlets Myrtle Beach Nightlife Outdoor Shopping Pizza Play Sandwiches Shop Sports Bars Steakhouses Summer Visitors Guide Things To Do Tourism News
Enjoy dining at all the top Myrtle Beach Restaurants!
Whether it’s time for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a late-night snack, there’s always something good to eat at one of the thousands of amazing eateries in the Myrtle Beach area.
With Myrtle Beach restaurants to serve any taste, you’re just as likely to find a top-notch steakhouse or fine dining establishment as you are a family-friendly burger joint, breakfast buffet or ice cream shop.
Looking to try something with a little flair? The Myrtle Beach area boasts hundreds of great ethnic restaurants with amazing cuisine ranging from Mexican, Asian, Italian and German to more exotic fare including exceptional Indian, Ethiopian, Thai and Jamaican food.
And you won’t want to leave town without trying some of our signature seafood! From the well-known Calabash-style seafood buffets to the fresh-caught fish, shrimp and crab served in Murrells Inlet — known affectionately as the seafood capital of South Carolina — we’ve got it all.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Broadway at the Beach talks Wahlburgers, Paula Deen and all the changes coming to the area
- Four reasons why more tourists are flying to Myrtle Beach and the facts to prove it
- 9 Myrtle Beach-area places that offer locals’ discounts to residents in North and South Carolina counties
- King mackerel make an early appearance | Weekly Fishing Report, April 21 – 27
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Given the recent growth, are there too many places to eat in Myrtle Beach?
- 27 places to eat in Myrtle Beach that offer a senior discount
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Dave & Buster’s announces Grand Opening date at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach