Where to party
Know what you’re in the mood to do tonight? Choose an area, a type of nightlife activity or search by name or keyword:
From the blog
Bars & Nightlife
Here’s the latest on Myrtle Beach bars from our staff of local experts. For more Myrtle Beach news and tourism updates, check out the Myrtle Beach Insider blog:
Cold Beer, hot food and plaid skirts return to the Grand Strand as Tilted Kilt opens its new location in Myrtle Beach SC11Nov
In September of 2014, Tilted Kilt at Broadway at the Beach closed its doors, leaving the popular sho...Read more
Grab a great glass of grapes at Myrtle Beach wine bars!
Though the Carolinas are not traditionally known as a hotbed for wine production — there are only a handful of wineries in S.C. that grow their own grapes — you will find several vineyards near Myrtle Beach which capitalize on the sweet Muscadine grapes which grow natively in the area.
Places such as Hyman Vineyards in Conway, La Belle Amie Vineyard in Little River and Carolina Vineyards in North Myrtle Beach as well as nearby spots like Grapefull Sisters Vineyard in Tabor City, N.C. and Silver Coast Winery in Ocean Isle Beach, N.C., all offer a variety of wines, wine tours and wine tasting events.
If you’re looking to buy a bottle there a plenty of liquor stores and wine shops in Myrtle Beach, including some specialty shops that offer unique flavored wines at Broadway at the Beach, Barefoot Landing and The Market Common.
If you’d rather just sip a good glass of wine and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of a wine bar, you’ll find plenty of these as well including popular spots from North Myrtle Beach and Little River to Pawleys Island and Georgetown.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Water temperatures continue to above average for February | Weekly Fishing Report
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- A SUPER list of SUPER parties for the SUPER BOWL
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six concerts to consider this weekend in Myrtle Beach and along the coast
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Best Romantic Restaurants in the Myrtle Beach SC area
- USA Today tabs Top 10 luxury hotels in the Myrtle Beach area
- Shelling in Myrtle Beach: Beachcombing tips for visitors and how to start a collection
- Comings & Goings: Changes in Myrtle Beach SC including a new amusement and new restaurants