Dave & Buster's and Paula Deen aren't the only changes coming to Broadway at the Beach in 2017....Read more
Where to party
Know what you’re in the mood to do tonight? Choose an area, a type of nightlife activity or search by name or keyword:
From the blog
Bars & Nightlife
Here’s the latest on Myrtle Beach bars from our staff of local experts. For more Myrtle Beach news and tourism updates, check out the Myrtle Beach Insider blog:
- 24AprCategories: American Amusements Barbecue Bars & Pubs Blog Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Clubs & Dancing Dine Fine Dining For Kids Gastropubs Italian Late Night Food Live Music Malls & Outlets Myrtle Beach Nightlife Outdoor Shopping Pizza Play Sandwiches Shop Sports Bars Steakhouses Summer Visitors Guide Things To Do Tourism News
Grab a great glass of grapes at Myrtle Beach wine bars!
Though the Carolinas are not traditionally known as a hotbed for wine production — there are only a handful of wineries in S.C. that grow their own grapes — you will find several vineyards near Myrtle Beach which capitalize on the sweet Muscadine grapes which grow natively in the area.
Places such as Hyman Vineyards in Conway, La Belle Amie Vineyard in Little River and Carolina Vineyards in North Myrtle Beach as well as nearby spots like Grapefull Sisters Vineyard in Tabor City, N.C. and Silver Coast Winery in Ocean Isle Beach, N.C., all offer a variety of wines, wine tours and wine tasting events.
If you’re looking to buy a bottle there a plenty of liquor stores and wine shops in Myrtle Beach, including some specialty shops that offer unique flavored wines at Broadway at the Beach, Barefoot Landing and The Market Common.
If you’d rather just sip a good glass of wine and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of a wine bar, you’ll find plenty of these as well including popular spots from North Myrtle Beach and Little River to Pawleys Island and Georgetown.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Broadway at the Beach talks Wahlburgers, Paula Deen and all the changes coming to the area
- Four reasons why more tourists are flying to Myrtle Beach and the facts to prove it
- King mackerel make an early appearance | Weekly Fishing Report, April 21 – 27
- Dave & Buster’s announces Grand Opening date at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Given the recent growth, are there too many places to eat in Myrtle Beach?
- 27 places to eat in Myrtle Beach that offer a senior discount
- Best rainy day activities in Myrtle Beach