The annual Elvis Festival comes to Myrtle Beach. Here is where to catch "The King" on the Grand Stra...Read more
Where to party
Know what you’re in the mood to do tonight? Choose an area, a type of nightlife activity or search by name or keyword:
From The Blog
Music & entertainment news
Here’s the latest on the Myrtle Beach music scene and live entertainment from our staff of area insiders and local experts. For more tourism updates, check out the blog:
Dave & Buster's and Paula Deen aren't the only changes coming to Broadway at the Beach in 2017....Read moreCategories: American Amusements Barbecue Bars & Pubs Blog Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Clubs & Dancing Dine Fine Dining For Kids Gastropubs Italian Late Night Food Live Music Malls & Outlets Myrtle Beach Nightlife Outdoor Shopping Pizza Play Sandwiches Shop Sports Bars Steakhouses Summer Visitors Guide Things To Do Tourism News
Listen live with the best Myrtle Beach music!
If you love to listen to live music, you won’t find too many places where it’s more readily available or more fun than right here in Myrtle Beach.
No matter what part of the beach you’re staying on, you’ll find several great local bars and Myrtle Beach music venues featuring talented local bands playing your favorite hits and mixing in some unique and original music of their own.
If you look hard enough, most nights you can find everything from rock, reggae and hip-hop to oldies, blues and beach music on display somewhere along the Grand Strand, often with so many great shows happening that its hard to choose which to watch.
You’ll find lots of touring acts and local shows at live music spots scattered across the Grand Strand. Throughout the summer there are many great shows and outdoor concert series happening in areas including The Boathouse Waterway Bar & Grill, Plyler Park in Myrtle Beach and Main Street in North Myrtle Beach as well as at La Belle Amie Vineyard, Broadway at the Beach’s Celebrity Square and beach clubs like Harold’s On The Ocean and Ocean Annie’s.
You’ll also find live music at iconic spots like The Bowery in downtown Myrtle Beach, The Horseshoe along Ocean Drive in North Myrtle Beach and at various events in the heart of downtown Conway.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Broadway at the Beach talks Wahlburgers, Paula Deen and all the changes coming to the area
- Four reasons why more tourists are flying to Myrtle Beach and the facts to prove it
- King mackerel make an early appearance | Weekly Fishing Report, April 21 – 27
- Dave & Buster’s announces Grand Opening date at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Given the recent growth, are there too many places to eat in Myrtle Beach?
- 27 places to eat in Myrtle Beach that offer a senior discount
- Best rainy day activities in Myrtle Beach