From The Blog
Nightlife news & reviews
Here’s the latest updates on Myrtle Beach nightlife, bars and live music from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Cold Beer, hot food and plaid skirts return to the Grand Strand as Tilted Kilt opens its new location in Myrtle Beach SC11Nov
In September of 2014, Tilted Kilt at Broadway at the Beach closed its doors, leaving the popular sho...Read more
Nightlife for all ages found on the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk
Day or night, the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk has something for everyone when it comes to entertainment.
For those who like to dance the night away, listen to live music, rock out to concerts or catch a street performer, you can find it all on the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk.
The Boardwalk offers a variety of musical tastes, from 80s music to current pop trends, to the legendary Bowery, where country super group Alabama kicked off their illustrious career.
You can catch an Elvis tribute artist, rock, country, quartets and gospel music as part of the entertainment outside, while many of the restaurants and bars feature nightly bands.
Grab a hot dog or a funnel cake at one of the nearby stands or restaurants and enjoy a night of oceanfront entertainment like no other along the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Water temperatures continue to above average for February | Weekly Fishing Report
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- A SUPER list of SUPER parties for the SUPER BOWL
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six concerts to consider this weekend in Myrtle Beach and along the coast
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Best Romantic Restaurants in the Myrtle Beach SC area
- USA Today tabs Top 10 luxury hotels in the Myrtle Beach area
- Shelling in Myrtle Beach: Beachcombing tips for visitors and how to start a collection
- Comings & Goings: Changes in Myrtle Beach SC including a new amusement and new restaurants