The annual Elvis Festival comes to Myrtle Beach. Here is where to catch "The King" on the Grand Stra...Read more
Where to ride
Looking for somewhere to cruise? Choose an area and a type of activity or search by name or keyword to browse some of the best Myrtle Beach nightlife spots around:
From The Blog
Here’s the latest on the Myrtle Beach nightlife scene and live entertainment from our staff of area insiders and local experts. For more tourism updates, check out the blog:
Lillian Shaughnessy at Atlas Tap House in Myrtle Beach talks her first presidential order and an epic concert lineup | Hot Pour25Apr
This week we traveled downtown to Atlas Tap House for a chat with Lillian Shaughnessy, who debuts he...Read more
Dave & Buster's and Paula Deen aren't the only changes coming to Broadway at the Beach in 2017....Read moreCategories: American Amusements Barbecue Bars & Pubs Blog Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Clubs & Dancing Dine Fine Dining For Kids Gastropubs Italian Late Night Food Live Music Malls & Outlets Myrtle Beach Nightlife Outdoor Shopping Pizza Play Sandwiches Shop Sports Bars Steakhouses Summer Visitors Guide Things To Do Tourism News
Enjoy Myrtle Beach Bike Week any time of year!
As some of the biggest Myrtle Beach events of the year, there’s nothing quite like the area’s spring and fall Harley-Davidson rallies and the annual Atlantic Beach Bikefest and Black Bike Week festivities.
But while these popular celebrations only last a few weeks each year, there are plenty of places around the Grand Strand where motorcyclists gather year-round to rev their engines and enjoy the freedom of the open road.
These Myrtle Beach biker bars and venues stretch from as far north as Little River and North Myrtle Beach, down to Murrells Inlet and Georgetown — offering riders a great chance to see the area and even plot out a day of cruising, stopping at various gathering spots along the way.
While popular bike rally destinations and like Suck Bang Blow and The Beaver Bar are “must-see” spots for many visiting motorcyclists, there are also a number of great local biker bars and other hotspots which ought not be overlooked.
Here’s a look at some of the best biker-friendly bars and spots around town. For more information on everything motorcycle-related, visit out Myrtle Beach Bike Week 2014 page.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Broadway at the Beach talks Wahlburgers, Paula Deen and all the changes coming to the area
- Four reasons why more tourists are flying to Myrtle Beach and the facts to prove it
- King mackerel make an early appearance | Weekly Fishing Report, April 21 – 27
- Dave & Buster’s announces Grand Opening date at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Given the recent growth, are there too many places to eat in Myrtle Beach?
- 27 places to eat in Myrtle Beach that offer a senior discount
- Best rainy day activities in Myrtle Beach