The Sea Captain's House, one of the oldest remaining businesses on the Grand Strand, recently comple...Read more
Where to party
Know what you’re in the mood to do tonight? Choose an area, a type of nightlife activity or search by name or keyword:
From the blog
Bar reviews & nightlife news
Here’s the latest on Myrtle Beach bars and nightlife from our staff of local experts. For more Myrtle Beach news and tourism updates, check out the Myrtle Beach Insider blog:
The annual Elvis Festival comes to Myrtle Beach. Here is where to catch "The King" on the Grand Stra...Read more
Lillian Shaughnessy at Atlas Tap House in Myrtle Beach talks her first presidential order and an epic concert lineup | Hot Pour25Apr
This week we traveled downtown to Atlas Tap House for a chat with Lillian Shaughnessy, who debuts he...Read more
Dave & Buster's and Paula Deen aren't the only changes coming to Broadway at the Beach in 2017....Read moreCategories: American Amusements Barbecue Bars & Pubs Blog Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Clubs & Dancing Dine Fine Dining For Kids Gastropubs Italian Late Night Food Live Music Malls & Outlets Myrtle Beach Nightlife Outdoor Shopping Pizza Play Sandwiches Shop Sports Bars Steakhouses Summer Visitors Guide Things To Do Tourism News
Get your drink on at the best Myrtle Beach bars & pubs!
Want to kick back and relax with a great view? There are a ton of oceanfront bars and beach bars where you can grab a Pina Colada, Strawberry Daiquiri or something with a tropical umbrella and enjoy the beautiful beach weather in an open-air bar or patio.
Looking to get a little more lively? There are plenty of happening places where you can catch a glimpse of what Myrtle Beach nightlife is all about while enjoying some top-shelf liquor, a fine wine bottle of wine or some amazing mixed drinks.
If it’s good draft beer and fun people you seek, there are tons of great gastropubs, dive bars, locals bars and pubs where you can find a good time. And if you prefer to grab a drink with a certain type like-minded folks you’re likely to find them with a visit to some of the area’s biker bars, gay bars, sports bars, wine bars, cigar bars and other specialized drinking establishments.
Places such as Celebrity Square in Myrtle Beach, Main Street in North Myrtle Beach and the Murrells Inlet Marshwalk in Murrells Inlet all feature a number of great bars, clubs and nightspots packed into a concentrated area. Many of these places are open all day during the high season and offer great deals and drink specials beginning with happy hour and running right on through the late night hours.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Broadway at the Beach talks Wahlburgers, Paula Deen and all the changes coming to the area
- Four reasons why more tourists are flying to Myrtle Beach and the facts to prove it
- 9 Myrtle Beach-area places that offer locals’ discounts to residents in North and South Carolina counties
- King mackerel make an early appearance | Weekly Fishing Report, April 21 – 27
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Given the recent growth, are there too many places to eat in Myrtle Beach?
- 27 places to eat in Myrtle Beach that offer a senior discount
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Dave & Buster’s announces Grand Opening date at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach