Where to party
Know what you’re in the mood to do tonight? Choose an area, a type of nightlife activity or search by name or keyword:
From the blog
Bar reviews & nightlife news
Here’s the latest on Myrtle Beach bars and nightlife from our staff of local experts. For more Myrtle Beach news and tourism updates, check out the Myrtle Beach Insider blog:
Shannon Briggs of Fat Harold’s Beach Club needs your help naming her signature drink this week | Hot Pour22Mar
This week we spoke to veteran bartender Shannon Briggs at the legendary "Fat Harold's Beach Club", l...Read more
Get your drink on at the best Myrtle Beach bars & pubs!
Want to kick back and relax with a great view? There are a ton of oceanfront bars and beach bars where you can grab a Pina Colada, Strawberry Daiquiri or something with a tropical umbrella and enjoy the beautiful beach weather in an open-air bar or patio.
Looking to get a little more lively? There are plenty of happening places where you can catch a glimpse of what Myrtle Beach nightlife is all about while enjoying some top-shelf liquor, a fine wine bottle of wine or some amazing mixed drinks.
If it’s good draft beer and fun people you seek, there are tons of great gastropubs, dive bars, locals bars and pubs where you can find a good time. And if you prefer to grab a drink with a certain type like-minded folks you’re likely to find them with a visit to some of the area’s biker bars, gay bars, sports bars, wine bars, cigar bars and other specialized drinking establishments.
Places such as Celebrity Square in Myrtle Beach, Main Street in North Myrtle Beach and the Murrells Inlet Marshwalk in Murrells Inlet all feature a number of great bars, clubs and nightspots packed into a concentrated area. Many of these places are open all day during the high season and offer great deals and drink specials beginning with happy hour and running right on through the late night hours.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Entertainment, rooftop bar and restaurant coming to RipTydz on Myrtle Beach oceanfront in 2017
- Paula Deen to bring southern cooking, kitchen gadgets and decor to Broadway at the Beach
- Wind, up-and-down temperatures confuse fish | Weekly Fishing Report
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six songs you need to know for the 2017 Boathouse Summer Concert Series
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break 2017: 5 Places to go from Mild to Wild
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Snoop Dogg coming to the Myrtle Beach House of Blues