The annual Elvis Festival comes to Myrtle Beach. Here is where to catch "The King" on the Grand Stra...Read more
From the Blog
Community & Tourism news
Here’s the latest on what’s happening in the Myrtle Beach area from our staff of local experts. For more Myrtle Beach news and tourism updates, check out the Myrtle Beach Insider blog:
Lillian Shaughnessy at Atlas Tap House in Myrtle Beach talks her first presidential order and an epic concert lineup | Hot Pour25Apr
This week we traveled downtown to Atlas Tap House for a chat with Lillian Shaughnessy, who debuts he...Read more
Dave & Buster's and Paula Deen aren't the only changes coming to Broadway at the Beach in 2017....Read moreCategories: American Amusements Barbecue Bars & Pubs Blog Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Clubs & Dancing Dine Fine Dining For Kids Gastropubs Italian Late Night Food Live Music Malls & Outlets Myrtle Beach Nightlife Outdoor Shopping Pizza Play Sandwiches Shop Sports Bars Steakhouses Summer Visitors Guide Things To Do Tourism News
More and more airlines like Spirit and Allegiant Airlines are spreading their flights schedules into...Read more
Four millionth fan at TicketReturn.com Field at Myrtle Beach Pelicans Park gets everyone special prices21Apr
Myrtle Beach Pelicans to celebrate 4 millionth fan at game in April 2017....Read more
Myrtle Beach, SC, offers miles of sandy beaches, perfect for a good book. Our book reviewer compiled...Read more
Get to know the Grand Strand & the Myrtle Beach area!
The Myrtle Beach area is known for great golf, restaurants and attractions, but when you really look at everything the Grand Strand has to offer there’s so much more!
A quick trip through one of the many communities which make our area so special will reveal and endless stream of unique hidden gems and local’s favorites.
From the waterfront in Little River and Main Street North Myrtle Beach to the beautiful Murrells Inlet Marshwalk and the Georgetown Harborwalk, there’s so much to see on your trip.
You can spend on the sand in Surfside Beach, dance the night away at the Garden City pier, find unique gifts at the Pawleys Island Hammock Shops or even take in the historic lowcountry charm of downtown Conway.
Click any of the Myrtle Beach areas listed below for more information on the restaurants, shopping and other attractions in that part of town:
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Broadway at the Beach talks Wahlburgers, Paula Deen and all the changes coming to the area
- Four reasons why more tourists are flying to Myrtle Beach and the facts to prove it
- King mackerel make an early appearance | Weekly Fishing Report, April 21 – 27
- Dave & Buster’s announces Grand Opening date at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Given the recent growth, are there too many places to eat in Myrtle Beach?
- 27 places to eat in Myrtle Beach that offer a senior discount
- Best rainy day activities in Myrtle Beach