From the blog
Grand Strand Beaches
Here’s a look at news about area beaches, watersports and fishing from our staff of area insiders . For more Myrtle tourism updates, check out the Myrtle Beach Insider blog:
Soak up sun and sand on the Grand Strand!
There’s nothing quite like a day of sun, sand and surf spent on the shores of the Atlantic to help you unwind and put you in awe of the vast ocean and its natural beauty. But just like with other big vacation decisions, choosing a great beach spot can be a daunting task.
Pick the wrong one and you’re stuck on a pack stretch jammed between loud boom boxes, chain-smoking beachgoers and large men in tiny bikini briefs. Choose correctly and your family can enjoy a unforgettable day full of fun beach games, watersports and just plain relaxation.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Offshore trolling action is excellent headed by dolphin (mahi mahi) | Weekly Fishing Report, May 19 – May 25
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- More than 20 live bands to see during the 2017 Myrtle Beach Spring Rally Bike Week
- The Flaunt Girls perform at Spokes and Bones during the Spring Bike Rally 2017
- Sammy Kershaw to perform at Beaver Bar
- Alexa Torregrossa of Tupelo Honey Cafe talks the candy shop, creepy guys and her ‘Honeysuckle Lavender Flip’ | Hot Pour
- Enter to win Super VIP and VIP tickets (nearly $4,000) to the 2017 Carolina Country Music Fest in Myrtle Beach SC
- Myrtle Beach weather forecast for the weekend May 18-21
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner