From the blog
Attractions & tourism news
Here’s the latest updates on attractions, event announcements and lists of things to do from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Christmas is finally here and Broadway at the Beach has it's own interactive walk-through "Winter Wo...Read more
Young or old, there’s plenty of things to do along the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk?
One of the area’s most nationally acclaimed attractions, you’re sure to find something that suits the family’s need when you visit Myrtle Beach.
The over mile-long structure on the Myrtle Beach oceanfront offers visitors a chance to play a game of Skee Ball, tour Ripley’s Believe it or Not or test your nerves in haunted houses.
One thing’s for sure, when it comes to family vacation and fun, you can’t go wrong spending an entire day along the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Winter water temperatures change patterns of species | Weekly Fishing Report
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- USA Today tabs Top 10 luxury hotels in the Myrtle Beach area
- Comings & Goings: Changes in Myrtle Beach SC including a new amusement and new restaurants
- Shelling in Myrtle Beach: Beachcombing tips for visitors and how to start a collection
- Best wedding venues in the Myrtle Beach SC area
- Best Hidden Gems in Myrtle Beach SC
- Bellying up to the best craft beer bars in Myrtle Beach