From the blog
Attractions & tourism news
Here’s the latest updates on attractions, event announcements and lists of things to do from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Young or old, there’s plenty of things to do along the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk?
One of the area’s most nationally acclaimed attractions, you’re sure to find something that suits the family’s need when you visit Myrtle Beach.
The over mile-long structure on the Myrtle Beach oceanfront offers visitors a chance to play a game of Skee Ball, tour Ripley’s Believe it or Not or test your nerves in haunted houses.
One thing’s for sure, when it comes to family vacation and fun, you can’t go wrong spending an entire day along the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Entertainment, rooftop bar and restaurant coming to RipTydz on Myrtle Beach oceanfront in 2017
- Paula Deen to bring southern cooking, kitchen gadgets and decor to Broadway at the Beach
- Wind, up-and-down temperatures confuse fish | Weekly Fishing Report
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six songs you need to know for the 2017 Boathouse Summer Concert Series
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break 2017: 5 Places to go from Mild to Wild
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Snoop Dogg coming to the Myrtle Beach House of Blues