Enjoy the Best of Myrtle Beach!
But if you’ve ever felt overwhelmed by the beach’s endless options for fun, you’re in luck. Because a big part of our role as Myrtle Beach’s biggest & best tourism guide is to help you sort out the junk and tell you which places are worth spending your family’s time and money.
Each week, GoToMyrtleBeach.com publishes a number of “Best Of” guides and “Top 10” lists designed to help guide you and your family to the Grand Strand’s top attractions. These articles take a local’s look at some of the best and most interesting places on the beach and help to separate the hidden gems from the tourist traps.
Check out the links below for a look at some of the most popular articles we’ve published on our Myrtle Beach Insider Blog, and if you’ve got a type of place you’d like to see addressed, drop us a line and we’ll do the research so that you don’t have to!
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Entertainment, rooftop bar and restaurant coming to RipTydz on Myrtle Beach oceanfront in 2017
- Paula Deen to bring southern cooking, kitchen gadgets and decor to Broadway at the Beach
- Wind, up-and-down temperatures confuse fish | Weekly Fishing Report
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six songs you need to know for the 2017 Boathouse Summer Concert Series
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break 2017: 5 Places to go from Mild to Wild
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Snoop Dogg coming to the Myrtle Beach House of Blues