Enjoy the Best of Myrtle Beach!
But if you’ve ever felt overwhelmed by the beach’s endless options for fun, you’re in luck. Because a big part of our role as Myrtle Beach’s biggest & best tourism guide is to help you sort out the junk and tell you which places are worth spending your family’s time and money.
Each week, GoToMyrtleBeach.com publishes a number of “Best Of” guides and “Top 10” lists designed to help guide you and your family to the Grand Strand’s top attractions. These articles take a local’s look at some of the best and most interesting places on the beach and help to separate the hidden gems from the tourist traps.
Check out the links below for a look at some of the most popular articles we’ve published on our Myrtle Beach Insider Blog, and if you’ve got a type of place you’d like to see addressed, drop us a line and we’ll do the research so that you don’t have to!
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Water temperatures continue to above average for February | Weekly Fishing Report
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- A SUPER list of SUPER parties for the SUPER BOWL
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six concerts to consider this weekend in Myrtle Beach and along the coast
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Best Romantic Restaurants in the Myrtle Beach SC area
- USA Today tabs Top 10 luxury hotels in the Myrtle Beach area
- Shelling in Myrtle Beach: Beachcombing tips for visitors and how to start a collection
- Comings & Goings: Changes in Myrtle Beach SC including a new amusement and new restaurants