Best pizza in Myrtle Beach SC area
There are more than 3 billion pizzas eaten in the United States alone each year, and Myrtle Beach SC restaurants do their share to keep that number growing.
Pizza shops along the Grand Strand are a couple of bodies of water away from Italy, but feature the same fresh toppings and ingredients that make it one of the favorites around the world.
Whether you want a plain ol’ cheese pie or a gourmet creation of extravagant ingredients, the next time you visit Myrtle Beach SC, there is a pizza place for you.
Thin crust, deep dish, thick crust and even whole wheat varieties are available in many of the pizza restaurants along the Grand Strand.
Narrowing the list down to the top 15 almost doesn’t do justice to the plethora of mouth-watering pizza options you can get in the Myrtle Beach area.
Nevertheless, here are 15 of the staff’s favorites sure to satisfy any appetite without breaking the family’s vacation budget.
We’d love to hear your favorite as well to see if it makes the list next year.
• Why it made the list: An amazing selection of perfectly prepared Italian fare is hard to pass up, but for a pizza lover this place is amazing. New York style, thin-crust pizza covered in your favorite toppings or in a variety of flavors. We recommend the Lasagna Pizza, which is going to rock your world.
• Why it made the list: Try the behemoth Badabing, a 20-inch pie with up to five toppings. Or, build your own from a bevy of ingredients to dine in, carry out or have it delivered. A second location at Carolina Forest.
• Why it made the list: Aromas prepares their pizza true to form in their traditional Northeastern style, providing a unique and authentic taste unlike any other on the Grand Strand.
• Why it made the list: Bovine’s serves steaks, seafood & excellent brick-oven pizza served in waterfront quarters with Southwest decor & marsh views.
• Why it made the list: Fun, unique and a great place to watch some sports, there are locations in Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach that are a guaranteed good time for the family.
• Why it made the list: A sweet sauce and savory ingredients make for the perfect combination. Full menu of other traditional Italian dishes.
• Why it made the list: Putter’s is an easygoing bar on a casual golf resort serving burgers & brick-oven pizza amid 20+ TVs airing sports.
There are many more amazing pizza places in the Myrtle Beach SC area, each with a unique flavor and feel sure to please every critic in the family. Check out our complete list of where you can get your favorite pizza pie here. Also, check out our other Top 10 lists including everything from cheesesteaks to miniature golf in our Best of Myrtle Beach section.