Find things to do
If you know what kind of activity you’re looking for, choose the area or type of attraction you want below. You can also search by name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest on outdoors activities in Myrtle Beach from our staff of local experts. For more tourism updates, check out the Myrtle Beach Insider blog:
The 11th Annual Beach, Boogie & BBQ Festival returns next weekend, on September 2 and 3, at the Horr...Read more
Get your feet wet on Myrtle Beach watersports!
There’s nothing quite like the excitement of racing across the water on a jetski, catching your first wave on a surfboard or gliding high above the ocean while parasailing.
Myrtle Beach watersports activities offer tons of great way to travel across the water that your family will never forget.
You can take a quick jaunt on a banana boat or jetski, learn to surf or scuba dive in an afternoon or spend the day relaxing on a sailboat or fishing boat.
There’s even one-of-a-kind experiences like the Myrtle Beach Jetpack Adventures attraction which allows visitors to fly over the water, propelled up to 30 feet in the air by a backpack that shoots out concentrated streams of water.
Other aquatic activities available on the Grand Strand include dolphin tours, charter boats, speed boats, surf fishing, kiteboarding, paddleboarding, kayaking and windsurfing.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Winter water temperatures change patterns of species | Weekly Fishing Report
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- USA Today tabs Top 10 luxury hotels in the Myrtle Beach area
- Comings & Goings: Changes in Myrtle Beach SC including a new amusement and new restaurants
- Shelling in Myrtle Beach: Beachcombing tips for visitors and how to start a collection
- Best wedding venues in the Myrtle Beach SC area
- Best Hidden Gems in Myrtle Beach SC
- Bellying up to the best craft beer bars in Myrtle Beach