Find out when your favorite author is releasing a new book in the summer of 2017....Read more
Find things to do
If you know what kind of activity you’re looking for, choose the area or type of attraction you want below. You can also search by name or keyword:
From the Blog
Here’s the latest on outdoors activities in Myrtle Beach from our staff of local experts. For more tourism updates, check out the Myrtle Beach Insider blog:
Opening Day 2017: Take a behind-the-scenes stadium tour of TicketReturn.com Field with Pelicans GM Andy Milovich13Apr
In honor of Opening Day 2017, check out the video above for a behind-the-scenes tour of TicketReturn...Read more
Go Karts, arcades, Broadway at the Beach and more are among the list of things to do for families du...Read more
Get your feet wet on Myrtle Beach watersports!
There’s nothing quite like the excitement of racing across the water on a jetski, catching your first wave on a surfboard or gliding high above the ocean while parasailing.
Myrtle Beach watersports activities offer tons of great way to travel across the water that your family will never forget.
You can take a quick jaunt on a banana boat or jetski, learn to surf or scuba dive in an afternoon or spend the day relaxing on a sailboat or fishing boat.
There’s even one-of-a-kind experiences like the Myrtle Beach Jetpack Adventures attraction which allows visitors to fly over the water, propelled up to 30 feet in the air by a backpack that shoots out concentrated streams of water.
Other aquatic activities available on the Grand Strand include dolphin tours, charter boats, speed boats, surf fishing, kiteboarding, paddleboarding, kayaking and windsurfing.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Broadway at the Beach talks Wahlburgers, Paula Deen and all the changes coming to the area
- Four reasons why more tourists are flying to Myrtle Beach and the facts to prove it
- King mackerel make an early appearance | Weekly Fishing Report, April 21 – 27
- Dave & Buster’s announces Grand Opening date at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Given the recent growth, are there too many places to eat in Myrtle Beach?
- 27 places to eat in Myrtle Beach that offer a senior discount
- Best rainy day activities in Myrtle Beach