Find things to do
If you know what kind of activity you’re looking for, choose the area or type of attraction you want below. You can also search by name or keyword:
Cruise in style with Myrtle Beach sightseeing tours!
There are tons of great way to see the Grand Strand, but none that will give you a more in-depth look at the area’s best features than the many Myrtle Beach tours and sightseeing cruises offered around town.
Whether you’re traveling by boat, bike or bus — or perhaps even horse, helicopter or Humvee — there’s tons of sights to see. From Little River and North Myrtle Beach to Pawleys Island and Georgetown you’ll find private charters and tour companies ready to show you around.
If you’re looking to explore, a guided bike tour, horseback riding tour, segway tour or kayak tour may be right for you, as these offer a chance control the pace and style of the experience with all the same hands-on expertise from a local guide.
If it’s breathtaking sights you seek, you’ll have plenty of chance to ride, relax and take it all in with a dolphin tour, helicopter tour, charter boat tour or dinner cruise.
And that’s not all! A quick look around and you’ll also find great group tours — perfect for bus tour groups and motorcoach visitors — including ghost tours, adventure tours, duck tours and UTV tours.
Know what you're looking for? Search by name, keyword, area or filter your results by type of property:
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Entertainment, rooftop bar and restaurant coming to RipTydz on Myrtle Beach oceanfront in 2017
- Paula Deen to bring southern cooking, kitchen gadgets and decor to Broadway at the Beach
- Wind, up-and-down temperatures confuse fish | Weekly Fishing Report
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six songs you need to know for the 2017 Boathouse Summer Concert Series
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break 2017: 5 Places to go from Mild to Wild
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Snoop Dogg coming to the Myrtle Beach House of Blues