Find out when your favorite author is releasing a new book in the summer of 2017....Read more
Find things to do
If you know what kind of activity you’re looking for, choose the area or type of attraction you want below. You can also search by name or keyword:
From The Blog
Here’s the latest on Myrtle Beach piers, beaches and watersports from our staff of local experts. For more updates, check out the Myrtle Beach Insider blog:
Go Karts, arcades, Broadway at the Beach and more are among the list of things to do for families du...Read more
Nab the catch of the day with a Myrtle Beach fishing trip!
If you’ve come with casting a line in mind, the Grand Strand offers plenty of opportunity to come home from your trip with a fish tale to tell.
Myrtle Beach fishing spots are plentiful and there are tons of great piers, charters and surf fishing areas to help satisfy your hankering for angling.
You can easily get caught up in a day full of saltwater fishing in the Atlantic Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway or any of the nearby creeks and salt marshes which feed into the ocean. If freshwater fishing is more your speed there’s the Waccamaw River, Little River and plenty of local lakes stocked with fish.
For a top-notch adventure, Myrtle Beach deep sea fishing offers a thrilling experience and a charter boats and tours give you a chance at a truly legendary catch.
If you’re more of a novice angler or just want to give it a try for the first time, you can rent a rod and reel from any of the local piers, as well as many bait and tackle shops and sporting goods stores.
Regardless of your level of expertise you’ll want to read up on the Myrtle Beach fishing laws and regulations to make sure you’re adhering to the local rules for reeling in your catch.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Broadway at the Beach talks Wahlburgers, Paula Deen and all the changes coming to the area
- Four reasons why more tourists are flying to Myrtle Beach and the facts to prove it
- 9 Myrtle Beach-area places that offer locals’ discounts to residents in North and South Carolina counties
- King mackerel make an early appearance | Weekly Fishing Report, April 21 – 27
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Given the recent growth, are there too many places to eat in Myrtle Beach?
- 27 places to eat in Myrtle Beach that offer a senior discount
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Dave & Buster’s announces Grand Opening date at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach