The annual Elvis Festival comes to Myrtle Beach. Here is where to catch "The King" on the Grand Stra...Read more
Find things to do
If you know what kind of activity you’re looking for, choose the area or type of attraction you want below. You can also search by name or keyword:
From the blog
Attractions & tourism news
Here’s the latest updates on attractions, event announcements and lists of things to do from our staff. To see more from the Myrtle Beach Insider blog, click here.
Lillian Shaughnessy at Atlas Tap House in Myrtle Beach talks her first presidential order and an epic concert lineup | Hot Pour25Apr
This week we traveled downtown to Atlas Tap House for a chat with Lillian Shaughnessy, who debuts he...Read more
Dave & Buster's and Paula Deen aren't the only changes coming to Broadway at the Beach in 2017....Read moreCategories: American Amusements Barbecue Bars & Pubs Blog Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Boardwalk Clubs & Dancing Dine Fine Dining For Kids Gastropubs Italian Late Night Food Live Music Malls & Outlets Myrtle Beach Nightlife Outdoor Shopping Pizza Play Sandwiches Shop Sports Bars Steakhouses Summer Visitors Guide Things To Do Tourism News
Experience the excitement of Myrtle Beach Attractions!
It’s easy to get lost in everything the Grand Strand has to offer — from its beautiful beaches and challenging golf courses to its quality cuisine and shopping options.
But even with all those amazing things to do in Myrtle Beach, attractions such as shows, museums, wildlife exhibits, tours and cruises are what really make our area truly unique.
Want to get active? You can try a number of exciting outdoor pursuits, whether it’s a day full of watersports, hiking at Myrtle Beach State Park, bike tours of Murrells Inlet or exploring the area via scooter rental.
If you like your Myrtle Beach vacation to move at a slower pace, there’s also tons of sights to see. There’s engaging art museums and beautiful sculptures at Brookgreen Gardens, unique exhibits like Ripley’s Believe It Or Not Musuem and Wonderworks Myrtle Beach and exotic wildlife attractions such as Alligator Adventure and Ripley’s Aquarium.
Want to simply watch the action? We’ve got the family-friendly shows of the Carolina Opry, Palace Theatre and Alabama Theatre. No matter your tastes or interests there’s definitely Myrtle Beach attractions for you.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Broadway at the Beach talks Wahlburgers, Paula Deen and all the changes coming to the area
- Four reasons why more tourists are flying to Myrtle Beach and the facts to prove it
- King mackerel make an early appearance | Weekly Fishing Report, April 21 – 27
- Dave & Buster’s announces Grand Opening date at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Given the recent growth, are there too many places to eat in Myrtle Beach?
- 27 places to eat in Myrtle Beach that offer a senior discount
- Best rainy day activities in Myrtle Beach