From the Blog
Here’s the latest on Myrtle Beach vacation rentals, condos and beach houses from our staff of local experts. For more tourism updates, check out the Myrtle Beach Insider blog:
As you begin navigating the Boardwalk you will want to make sure that you do not miss anything. Belo...Read more
Check out hotels in the Myrtle Beach SC area that offer a little more than just your average run of ...Read more
Bunk at the beach’s best condos, houses & vacation rentals!
Vacation rentals come in all shapes and sizes, from single-bedroom efficiency condos to large beach houses which sleep entire families.
Though many rentals are managed as timeshares or serve as part-time residences for owners, they offer many of the same amenities as hotels and resorts — often with added accents that make them feel like home.
By choosing to stay off the beaten path in places such as Surfside Beach, Garden City or the Cherry Grove area of North Myrtle Beach, you can enjoy the same oceanfront views and beach access as many Myrtle Beach hotels without the traffic and parking woes.
Choosing the perfect condo for rent, beach house or rental property can by done by browsing the Myrtle Beach vacation rentals below, contacting one of the many local property management groups or finding vacation rentals by owner at VRBO Myrtle Beach.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Water temperatures continue to above average for February | Weekly Fishing Report
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- A SUPER list of SUPER parties for the SUPER BOWL
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six concerts to consider this weekend in Myrtle Beach and along the coast
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Best Romantic Restaurants in the Myrtle Beach SC area
- USA Today tabs Top 10 luxury hotels in the Myrtle Beach area
- Shelling in Myrtle Beach: Beachcombing tips for visitors and how to start a collection
- Comings & Goings: Changes in Myrtle Beach SC including a new amusement and new restaurants