From the Blog
Here’s the latest on Myrtle Beach vacation rentals, condos and beach houses from our staff of local experts. For more tourism updates, check out the Myrtle Beach Insider blog:
As you begin navigating the Boardwalk you will want to make sure that you do not miss anything. Belo...Read more
Bunk at the beach’s best condos, houses & vacation rentals!
Vacation rentals come in all shapes and sizes, from single-bedroom efficiency condos to large beach houses which sleep entire families.
Though many rentals are managed as timeshares or serve as part-time residences for owners, they offer many of the same amenities as hotels and resorts — often with added accents that make them feel like home.
By choosing to stay off the beaten path in places such as Surfside Beach, Garden City or the Cherry Grove area of North Myrtle Beach, you can enjoy the same oceanfront views and beach access as many Myrtle Beach hotels without the traffic and parking woes.
Choosing the perfect condo for rent, beach house or rental property can by done by browsing the Myrtle Beach vacation rentals below, contacting one of the many local property management groups or finding vacation rentals by owner at VRBO Myrtle Beach.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Entertainment, rooftop bar and restaurant coming to RipTydz on Myrtle Beach oceanfront in 2017
- Paula Deen to bring southern cooking, kitchen gadgets and decor to Broadway at the Beach
- Wind, up-and-down temperatures confuse fish | Weekly Fishing Report
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six songs you need to know for the 2017 Boathouse Summer Concert Series
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break 2017: 5 Places to go from Mild to Wild
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Snoop Dogg coming to the Myrtle Beach House of Blues