From the Blog
Here’s the latest on Myrtle Beach vacation rentals, condos and beach houses from our staff of local experts. For more tourism updates, check out the Myrtle Beach Insider blog:
Bunk at the beach’s best condos, houses & vacation rentals!
Vacation rentals come in all shapes and sizes, from single-bedroom efficiency condos to large beach houses which sleep entire families.
Though many rentals are managed as timeshares or serve as part-time residences for owners, they offer many of the same amenities as hotels and resorts — often with added accents that make them feel like home.
By choosing to stay off the beaten path in places such as Surfside Beach, Garden City or the Cherry Grove area of North Myrtle Beach, you can enjoy the same oceanfront views and beach access as many Myrtle Beach hotels without the traffic and parking woes.
Choosing the perfect condo for rent, beach house or rental property can by done by browsing the Myrtle Beach vacation rentals below, contacting one of the many local property management groups or finding vacation rentals by owner at VRBO Myrtle Beach.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Broadway at the Beach talks Wahlburgers, Paula Deen and all the changes coming to the area
- Four reasons why more tourists are flying to Myrtle Beach and the facts to prove it
- 9 Myrtle Beach-area places that offer locals’ discounts to residents in North and South Carolina counties
- King mackerel make an early appearance | Weekly Fishing Report, April 21 – 27
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Given the recent growth, are there too many places to eat in Myrtle Beach?
- 27 places to eat in Myrtle Beach that offer a senior discount
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Dave & Buster’s announces Grand Opening date at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach