Find a place to stay
If you know what type of place you’re looking for or where you’re planning to stay, you can search by the area and type of accommodations or search by name or keyword below:
Bring your furry family & stay in Myrtle Beach pet-friendly hotels!
Ready to plan your next Myrtle Beach vacation, but don’t want to leave Fido or Felix at home while you go?
No problem! Nowadays many of the best Myrtle Beach hotels are pet-friendly, with some even going as far as to offer special accommodations for your beloved companions when you visit Myrtle Beach.
There are a number of dog hotels in Myrtle Beach which also offer great amenities and locations for you and your family and are within the wag of a tail from the area’s fine Barc Park dog park facilities — located at Surfside Beach, The Market Common, Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach.
If you visit in the offseason you can also let your dogs enjoy a walk on the beach, as pets are allowed in the sand from Labor Day until May 1 in most areas. There are even a number of Myrtle Beach restaurants which allow dogs and pets including popular spots like T-Bonz, Dick’s Last Resort, Molly Darcy’s, Wild Wing Cafe, Tofino’s, Pawleys Island Tavern and Bruster’s Ice Cream (which offers free sundaes with crumbled bones on top, just for your pet).
And if you just want to keep your pets nearby, there’s plenty of pet boarding options and kennels to choose from as well.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Entertainment, rooftop bar and restaurant coming to RipTydz on Myrtle Beach oceanfront in 2017
- Paula Deen to bring southern cooking, kitchen gadgets and decor to Broadway at the Beach
- Wind, up-and-down temperatures confuse fish | Weekly Fishing Report
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six songs you need to know for the 2017 Boathouse Summer Concert Series
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break 2017: 5 Places to go from Mild to Wild
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Snoop Dogg coming to the Myrtle Beach House of Blues