Find a place to stay
If you know what you’re looking for or where you’re planning to stay, simply choose the area or type of accommodations you want below or you can search by name or keyword:
From the blog
Hotel & lodging news
Here’s the latest on Myrtle Beach hotels from our staff of local experts. For more Myrtle Beach news and tourism updates, check out the Myrtle Beach Insider blog:
As you begin navigating the Boardwalk you will want to make sure that you do not miss anything. Belo...Read more
Check out hotels in the Myrtle Beach SC area that offer a little more than just your average run of ...Read more
Enjoy the comfort of one the best Myrtle Beach SC hotels!
As one of the top tourist destinations on the East Coast, the Grand Strand ‘s competitive landscape means that affordable accommodations are the norm and visitors can often find the perfect mix of amenities and room rates to meet their needs.
If it’s luxury you’re looking for, you can find four-star Myrtle Beach SC hotels with great amenities such as private beach access, valet parking, concierge services, golf courses and in-room spa services.
Those in the market for something family-friendly can choose from a variety of oceanfront hotels in North Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach and Surfside Beach that feature waterparks, multiple pools, fitness centers, free wireless internet access, game rooms and kids’ activities.
And if it’s economy you seek, you’re sure to find discount hotels, cheap motels and deals on room rates by looking beyond Ocean Boulevard for great accommodations near Myrtle Beach.
Still not sure? There’s also options for folks in need of pet-friendly hotels, hotels with restaurants and Myrtle Beach timeshares.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Entertainment, rooftop bar and restaurant coming to RipTydz on Myrtle Beach oceanfront in 2017
- Paula Deen to bring southern cooking, kitchen gadgets and decor to Broadway at the Beach
- Wind, up-and-down temperatures confuse fish | Weekly Fishing Report
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six songs you need to know for the 2017 Boathouse Summer Concert Series
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break 2017: 5 Places to go from Mild to Wild
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Snoop Dogg coming to the Myrtle Beach House of Blues