From The Blog
Hotel & Resort news
Here’s the latest on Myrtle Beach resorts from our staff of local experts. For more Myrtle Beach news updates, check out the blog:
Check out hotels in the Myrtle Beach SC area that offer a little more than just your average run of ...Read more
Plan a spring break getaway for your family to Myrtle Beach SC. The Grand Strand is full of family-f...Read more
Want to be in the heart of the action at the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk?
Myrtle Beach Boardwalk hotels and resorts range from basic to posh, with a variety of amenities that could include waterparks, fine dining restaurants, fitness centers, tennis courts, on-site spa services and many more!
Best of all, you will stay right on the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, one of the area’s most nationally acclaimed attractions, so you’re sure to find something that suits the family’s need when you visit Myrtle Beach.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the arcades and amusements. Test your thrill-seeker side at Myrtle Beach Thrill Rides or relax 200 feet above the surface on the SkyWheel.
One thing’s for sure, when it comes to family vacation and fun, you can’t go wrong with an oceanfront hotel along the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Broadway at the Beach talks Wahlburgers, Paula Deen and all the changes coming to the area
- Four reasons why more tourists are flying to Myrtle Beach and the facts to prove it
- 9 Myrtle Beach-area places that offer locals’ discounts to residents in North and South Carolina counties
- King mackerel make an early appearance | Weekly Fishing Report, April 21 – 27
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Given the recent growth, are there too many places to eat in Myrtle Beach?
- 27 places to eat in Myrtle Beach that offer a senior discount
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Dave & Buster’s announces Grand Opening date at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach