Check out hotels in the Myrtle Beach SC area that offer a little more than just your average run of ...Read more
From The Blog
Hotel & Resort news
Here’s the latest on Myrtle Beach resorts from our staff of local experts. For more Myrtle Beach news updates, check out the blog:
Plan a spring break getaway for your family to Myrtle Beach SC. The Grand Strand is full of family-f...Read more
Want to be in the heart of the action at the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk?
Myrtle Beach Boardwalk hotels and resorts range from basic to posh, with a variety of amenities that could include waterparks, fine dining restaurants, fitness centers, tennis courts, on-site spa services and many more!
Best of all, you will stay right on the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, one of the area’s most nationally acclaimed attractions, so you’re sure to find something that suits the family’s need when you visit Myrtle Beach.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the arcades and amusements. Test your thrill-seeker side at Myrtle Beach Thrill Rides or relax 200 feet above the surface on the SkyWheel.
One thing’s for sure, when it comes to family vacation and fun, you can’t go wrong with an oceanfront hotel along the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Winter water temperatures change patterns of species | Weekly Fishing Report
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- USA Today tabs Top 10 luxury hotels in the Myrtle Beach area
- Comings & Goings: Changes in Myrtle Beach SC including a new amusement and new restaurants
- Shelling in Myrtle Beach: Beachcombing tips for visitors and how to start a collection
- Best wedding venues in the Myrtle Beach SC area
- Best Hidden Gems in Myrtle Beach SC
- Bellying up to the best craft beer bars in Myrtle Beach