From The Blog
Hotel & Resort news
Here’s the latest on Myrtle Beach resorts from our staff of local experts. For more Myrtle Beach news updates, check out the blog:
Check out hotels in the Myrtle Beach SC area that offer a little more than just your average run of ...Read more
Plan a spring break getaway for your family to Myrtle Beach SC. The Grand Strand is full of family-f...Read more
Want to be in the heart of the action at the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk?
Myrtle Beach Boardwalk hotels and resorts range from basic to posh, with a variety of amenities that could include waterparks, fine dining restaurants, fitness centers, tennis courts, on-site spa services and many more!
Best of all, you will stay right on the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, one of the area’s most nationally acclaimed attractions, so you’re sure to find something that suits the family’s need when you visit Myrtle Beach.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the arcades and amusements. Test your thrill-seeker side at Myrtle Beach Thrill Rides or relax 200 feet above the surface on the SkyWheel.
One thing’s for sure, when it comes to family vacation and fun, you can’t go wrong with an oceanfront hotel along the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk.
Browse our library of listings, articles, posts and galleries by entering a term below:
- Opening of Dave and Busters at Broadway at the Beach around the corner
- Entertainment, rooftop bar and restaurant coming to RipTydz on Myrtle Beach oceanfront in 2017
- Paula Deen to bring southern cooking, kitchen gadgets and decor to Broadway at the Beach
- Wind, up-and-down temperatures confuse fish | Weekly Fishing Report
- Top 10 Miniature Golf Courses in the Myrtle Beach area
- Six songs you need to know for the 2017 Boathouse Summer Concert Series
- Spring Break 2016: The best nightlife & things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Spring Break 2017: 5 Places to go from Mild to Wild
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen coming to Myrtle Beach SC
- Snoop Dogg coming to the Myrtle Beach House of Blues